Create Account

Graphics Tournament: Growing the League
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023, 11:28 PM by Ace. Edited 2 times in total.)

S71 Graphics Tournament:  Growing the League

Hello everyone, the Recruitment team wanted to try something new this season and the Graphics Department is going to help them out with this tournament. 

We are looking to use our world famous graphics talent to bring in EVEN MORE cool talented people.

What is the task?

Create a social media friendly ‘SHL Advertisement’ to be used for recruitment keeping a few things in mind:
- Must be 1920x1080px (or use our template)
- Should include the name of the league
- If animated, must be less than 30 seconds

Remember the point of this is to have people come join us. People should be drawn in to ‘Start their career/journey’, ‘Get in for the new season’ etc etc.

If you have ANY questions about the direction your going with your Image, please message @Ace (Ace#6258 on discord) the Recruiting Department Head

The rest is up to you, just be creative.

What can I win?

We will have four prize winners that will be determined via Ace, his team, and the graphics department:

1st place: $7M
2nd place: $5M
3rd place: $3M
4th place: $2M

Can I submit my graphic for grading if I didn't win anything?

Yes. Everyone who doesn't win a prize is allowed to submit their graphic for grading and receive a 2x bonus. These will be graded in the 'wallpaper' category. Make sure to write a note in the weekly submission thread that your wallpaper was part of this contest so the graders are informed.

Interested?

Design your submission and send it to @Ace (Ace#6258 on discord). Submission window will be open for 3 weeks, ending Tues 5/19 12pm EST

Bump!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Extending the tourney. Need a few more submissions!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother