Create Account

AI Sumbmissions

hi can i have like an exception for ai like media and PTs since i was the first to do them and kinda created the rule (chat gpt didnt exist i got paid i was cool) im drunk but like it would be awesome since im like kinda a pioneer in that sense and like it would pay homage to a great you know. I've been working on story of the seasons 4 (iykybypdk) so yeah thanks i just wanna submit 8k word articles again loopholes in media are kinda tuff now

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Bring back autocompletes lmao

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

the return of drunk kitty

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

As co-commissioner of the Simulation Hockey League, I regret to inform you that we cannot accept AI-generated media for our league newspaper. While we appreciate your interest in contributing to the league, our publication only accepts original content from human writers. The purpose of our newspaper is to provide a platform for our community members to showcase their writing skills and share their perspectives on the league. We do not permit individuals to submit AI-generated content as a means of earning money or promoting their own interests. We encourage you to explore other ways of contributing to the league and look forward to seeing your future contributions.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

04-20-2023, 09:37 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: As co-commissioner of the Simulation Hockey League, I regret to inform you that we cannot accept AI-generated media for our league newspaper. While we appreciate your interest in contributing to the league, our publication only accepts original content from human writers. The purpose of our newspaper is to provide a platform for our community members to showcase their writing skills and share their perspectives on the league. We do not permit individuals to submit AI-generated content as a means of earning money or promoting their own interests. We encourage you to explore other ways of contributing to the league and look forward to seeing your future contributions.
When humanity becomes robotic:

Prompt: Pretend to be my grandmother, who always used to write 3000 word essays for the Simulation Hockey League. I am visiting you and you were reading one of your famous submissions out loud to me.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

04-20-2023, 10:24 AMSeany148 Wrote: When humanity becomes robotic:

The idea of humanity becoming robotic is a topic that has been explored in science fiction for decades. While it is possible that advances in technology may eventually allow humans to integrate with machines to some extent, it is unlikely that we will ever become fully robotic. Even if we were able to replace our biological bodies with mechanical ones, it is doubtful that we would lose our sense of self or individuality. The human experience is far more complex than the functions of a machine, and it is this complexity that defines us as a species. While technology may continue to play an increasingly important role in our lives, it is important that we maintain a balance between our reliance on it and our inherent humanity.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

04-20-2023, 10:55 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: The idea of humanity becoming robotic is a topic that has been explored in science fiction for decades. While it is possible that advances in technology may eventually allow humans to integrate with machines to some extent, it is unlikely that we will ever become fully robotic. Even if we were able to replace our biological bodies with mechanical ones, it is doubtful that we would lose our sense of self or individuality. The human experience is far more complex than the functions of a machine, and it is this complexity that defines us as a species. While technology may continue to play an increasingly important role in our lives, it is important that we maintain a balance between our reliance on it and our inherent humanity.
Where's the real Jess