Create Account

corey
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2023, 11:18 AM by sköldpaddor. Edited 1 time in total.)

happy birthday @SDCore i'm gonna get obnoxious and mushy here for a minute

I think that as you go through life you end up with a lot of different kinds of friendships - there's the casual ones that come and go, there's the ones where one person has obviously invested a lot more time and thought into the friendship than the other, and I think we all end up on both sides of those friendships at one point or another. 

But I think that the best, and rarest ones, are the ones where that energy goes both ways, where you know the loyalty you're putting in is exactly what you're getting back, and I think that's the kind of friendship we have and I'm really, really grateful that we stumbled onto this site at the same time four years ago. you're one of the few people I can trust to give me honest feedback on my bullshit, and one of the few people I know I can give that feedback to without worrying about you dipping. 

I appreciate everything you put into this little community, even if it seems like it goes unnoticed sometimes, I notice, and I appreciate you, and this place would not be the same without all of the work you've put into it.

I hope you have the BEST birthday (hahah you're older than me for seven months)

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Happy birthday Corey!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa