Create Account

Who is your all-time favourite SHL player?

Just curious if anybody has favourites?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Burloogie Sulfurgoodlie

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Rand al'Thor cuz he's retiring

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

Jason Visser is my goat. But my favorite low key player is Dave Kastrba or Piotr Czerkawski

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

the worst 2k player of all time william hartmann

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Never really thought about my favorite, but I'm a fan of Kelly Rivet and Brian Morley.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

04-23-2023, 10:03 PMRich Wrote: Never really thought about my favorite, but I'm a fan of Kelly Rivet and Brian Morley.

@Ragnar

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-23-2023, 09:39 PMboom Wrote: the worst 2k player of all time william hartmann
Hey now, that's my crown

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Narboza Manyhands, I hope he found his way home

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Personal favourite of mine is Jeff Dar, the OG power forward

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2023, 11:56 AM by Fluw.)

04-23-2023, 09:19 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Just curious if anybody has favourites?

You better say me. You know what's at stake.

Edit: You didn't. I guess you will just have to find out what I have planned now.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

corey kennedy's now-deceased irish wolfhound

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

If I could buy a jersey for any player aside from myself, it'd absolutely be a Harry Carpet jersey. Carpy GOAT.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

04-23-2023, 10:03 PMRich Wrote: Never really thought about my favorite, but I'm a fan of Kelly Rivet and Brian Morley.

Awe

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Downey Townington

One season he had 1 shot, and 1 goal. And that's all he ever did. topped the shooting percentage leaderboard all season.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]