Create Account

FRENCH

@JURT HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my partner in crime, the person who puts up with all of my whining and complaining and listens to 293874234 toddler stories even though I'm sure they got boring about a year and a half ago. I hope you had the BEST actual birthday and I'm so glad you got to come hang out down here in the land of death and danger to celebrate it. 

It's kind of crazy that we have spent more time on different teams than we actually have on teams together, because it's hard for me to imagine the past two or three years here without you around. Thank you for being you and being awesome and for jumping on board my excessive fake hockey narrative without me even having to bully you into it and for all the stuff you do for the SHL and for being one of the best friends I could possibly have asked for throughout this pandemic. 

In conclusion: 
je suis un chat et je mange une pizza

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Is this international tampering for a federation you're not even a part of? /s

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JURT

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I thought I was getting td'd for a second

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

04-25-2023, 08:19 AMFrenchie Wrote: I thought I was getting td'd for a second

I was as excited to open this as I am now disappointed

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-25-2023, 08:19 AMFrenchie Wrote: I thought I was getting td'd for a second
Jess has let us down once again

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

Thanks Jess I love you I don't know what I would do or be if you didn't exist thank you so much for hosting me for the best birthday ever and keeping me safe in the dangerous land of Bullet Hole Road.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

i blame jurt for my drunken karaoke antics

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

FRED

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]