Create Account

S70 SMJHL PT #6 - Playoff Dreams

After competing for first place in the league, the Grizzlies prepared for the play-offs by continuing to do what they did the entire regular season. They drilled, practiced and continued to put in the work to perfect the style of game that had served them so well through the first 66 games of the season. All through out the regular season, the Grizzlies have played their game regardless of who they went up against; a stingy defensive game in which they set out to deny their opponent any good chances. Hard hitting to the point where they had multiple players in and just outside of the top ten in hits with a solid smattering of goal scoring throughout the entire line up to complement their defense. They will continue to play like the four line team they are and hope that it serves them as well in the play offs as it did in the regular season.

157 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

PBE Affiliate

[Image: Jy6UjIO.png]
Sig By: @Carpy48

Losing to Carolina kraken 4-1 in the playoffs made me think if i was the problem because I didn't really grow my player that much for the team, I should of grew my player so he could help the team out a bit but stupid me didn't think of that.
I hope my team will forgive me and I will try my best next season if I'm still on the team.
Carolina Kraken is a great team with potential, they have good amount of players on the team that will lead them to the finals.
I feel like Vancouver Whalers could of prepared more then they did because If we did then we probably would of made it farther but I'm not complaining because next playoffs we could make a comeback and go farther then we did this playoffs, we will have to see when that time comes

Losing to Carolina kraken 4-1 in the playoffs made me think if i was the problem because I didn't really grow my player that much for the team, I should of grew my player so he could help the team out a bit but stupid me didn't think of that.
I hope my team will forgive me and I will try my best next season if I'm still on the team.
Carolina Kraken is a great team with potential, they have good amount of players on the team that will lead them to the finals.
I feel like Vancouver Whalers could of prepared more then they did because If we did then we probably would of made it farther but I'm not complaining because next playoffs we could make a comeback and go farther then we did this playoffs, we will have to see when that time comes

155 Words