Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

Definitely thankful to all my Crow teammates, they make taking a rough season not to bad and keep the LR active and fun, and I'm also thankfully to all the people who scouted me for the J and the upcoming SHL draft, it's always fun talking to new people.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Thanks to the Newfoundland Zerkers for being such a welcoming presence in the league! They've certainly been a positive spot for a rookie to land on and I look forward to hopefully contributing to a cup or two in my time in the Js with them!

[Image: 6bdkPCS.png]

Shoutout to Southpaw my GM for checking in with me and help build my player my way. Seany has also been a huge help and got me on team Latvia. Appreciate the both of you.  Timber Timber Timber

35 words

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

@sköldpaddor While I had no say in anything regarding Nevada's future, I could not ask for a better person to be in charge of the team I helped found. 

@Briedaqueduc We don't talk much anymore but you are still one of my favorite people in this league, and I always appreciate your temperament and humor. I wish nothing but good things. 

I could do more but those two came first.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Roddy B has to be one of the most supportive dudes ive ever seen in an LR. doesnt matter if youre brand new to the CAR locker room, he will cheer you on no matter what. great to see, especially when hes graduated on to the majors.

It's hard not to give thanks to my GMs that saw something in me enough to draft me. So @retuperkele & @Ragnar thank you for taking a chance on me.

@Wally you know I love you. One of my all time faves in sim leagues and was happy to see you here when I joined. Always wishing you well.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

@JNH is a good guy and was arguably my first friend on the site. I’m glad he’s back (even tho I obv take all the credit for that) but like cool guy and he and ofer introduced me to a lot of my og friends here so that’s who I’m thankful to. Would’ve done ofer but he’s inactive

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Shoutout to Ace for drafting me a million times even though he knows I'm gonna go Inactive. Thanks for always believing in me, even when no one should

Thankful to all of my teamates in Maine and glad I had the chance to return there with my 2nd player. Especially @SouthPaw for helping with reminders to keep be on track earning when I've forgotten a few tasks  Timber

It's not thanksgiving...

But @GCool makes me great backyard baseball content. Now he's switched to disc golf. Rolleyes

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I want to say a huge "thanks" to GM of Carolina "Kraken" - sve7en. I love to call him Sven, like the raindeer from "Forzen" cartoon. I'm very thankful that he gave me an opportunity and bringed me here. He believed me since the first day and I'm happy to play for "Kraken". He's very friendly and definitely a genious of simulation hockey. Proud to call him our GM and a head of our team.

Around 80 words.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I'm thankful for the warm welcome back when I came back to the site 2 months ago. I was unsure as to how people would react after I bombed out the last time, but in most of my conversations, people were simply happy to see that I'm okay, and have been supportive of me trying my hand at fake hockey once again. I still have personal struggles ongoing, but at least I know I have some support from my teammates, old and new.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

As the player name might imply (might-go IA) I didn’t think I’d last too long, but little did I know I’d go to a team with a great vibe and I’d start and earn a lot more than expected so shoutout everyone in the LR y’all are rad

Thanks to my junior GM for picking me!

Of course, my current team and leadership on the Grizzlies have been wonderful but in the entire league, I'd thank Mutedfaith, dude was great when I was close to giving up on the league and kept me in it.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)