Create Account

S70 PT #5: The Grand Finale

It wasn't the season Jacques Hammer had expected, he had his head filled with hopes to be the best rookie of the season but he was quickly humbled by the league. Jacques finished the season with fifteen goals and thirty six assists, a big decline from his days in Kelowna, I guess one could say he was used to having the spot light on him at all times but alas that wasn't the case anymore, there's a lot of talent surrounding Jacques in New England and luckily for him he caught on early that he had to do whatever he could to help his team shine, by being a team player, his days in Kelowna were consistently high scoring seasons where he took on a lot of the load, but now he has to learn to get rid of that mind set and really help the Wolfpack succeed. The Wolfpack are currently in a second round fight in the playoffs in hopes that they can rally to the finals.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

PLAYER PROMPT: The regular season went pretty well and I’m mostly happy with what I did this year. It still doesn’t look like regression is affecting me. I had 36 goals, which my highest career number and 89 points, which is my third-best season in terms of points productions. I also seem to keep the physical aspect to my game even if I’m getting older since I got more than 150 hits during the regular season. I expected regression to hit me a bit more this year, but number-wise, I had a very similar season to the previous one which was unexpected and boats well for next season. From a team standpoint, we ended the season in a position close to what I expected us to get with a fifth-place league-wide. For the playoffs, I expect us to at least get out of the first round and I feel like anything can happen after this. I think we are still good enough to beat every team in the league, but I don’t see us as favourites.

174 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Player Prompt

This season was an interesting one for the Chicago Syndicate. We entered the season with the 3rd or 4th highest TPE overall, but with a heavily regressing team with more mid-level players than superstars. Expectations were still high going into the season, but with the Aurora being tough divisional rivals, it was always going to be a fight with the Specters for home ice advantage in the playoffs. We ended up earning that spot, but by a much closer margin than initially expected. It was only good enough for 8th in the league, so we performed quite a bit below our TPE expectations. Only one player, Dave Heinrich, produced more than one point per game, which is definitely fewer players than we expected. Marner, Moose, Kevens, and Jones got close, but weren't able to produce as well as they had last season. The defensive side also didn't go according to preseason projections, with the two star defensemen Pengu and Jammin both having down seasons. This might be Chicago's last chance to make some noise in the playoffs before the core members of the team keep regressing further.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

PBE PT

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

prompt 2

The season went well for Tiberius Kane but not necessarily in the way that he expected. Kane was built with the intention of scoring goals, but he only found the back of the net 15 times this season. He had eyes on the franchise goals record and only needed about 30 goals in each of the next 2 seasons. It is doubtful he will break that record. However, he tallied 49 assists and turned out to be a true playmaker. He can break the assists record for the team if he plays well enough next season. He also has a penchant for hitting, putting up 200 recorded hits this season and already at #2 all time in great falls. The rough and tumble playmaker is an identity I can get behind, so I am not at all displeased with the outcome. Things dont always work out the way you expect but that doesnt necessarily mean that things didn't work out

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Creative prompt / story mode

During the regular season, tensions ran high between Julian and his personal trainer. They had differing opinions on training methods, strategies, and personal expectations. Their disagreements often resulted in heated arguments, creating a strain on their professional relationship. It seemed as though their conflicting views would hinder their progress during the crucial playoff season.

At the start of the playoffs, the mounting pressure forced Julian and his trainer to confront their differences head-on. Recognizing the importance of a united front, they reluctantly engaged in open and honest conversations about their disagreements. Through these discussions, they began to understand each other's perspectives and appreciate the value each brought to the table. As the playoffs progressed, Julian and his trainer started finding common ground. They realized that their shared goal of success for Julian and the team outweighed their individual differences. They began collaborating more closely, blending their respective expertise and working as a cohesive unit. With a newfound sense of mutual respect and understanding, their relationship began to evolve.

Following the playoffs, Julian and Alex's friendship continued to thrive. They realized that their journey had taught them valuable life lessons beyond the realm of hockey. They celebrated their successes, learned from their failures, and supported each other's personal growth both on and off the ice.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I think it is safe to say that not only did this season exceed red Kirkbys expectations of himself but also the expectations of pretty much everyone else in the league as well. Coming into this season he was shaping up to be a pretty solid 2C with the team built around their star player Evil Allbran and this was represented in global fantasy predictions as well with Allbran going first round in most groups with Kirkby not even being selected in many. However it became clear quickly that everything was going right for Kirkby when seemingly every shot he put on net managed to find its way past the goalie. Ultimately he ended up joint winner of the jay MacDonald, sole winner of the Sergei Karpotsov and should be on the balance of things be winning the Ron Mexico and Sarmad khan as well. Overall hard to have a better season than that and one not likely to be repeated by him in the near future.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Code:
Creative Prompt: 222 Words

-----

"Alright, tickets are booked. You excited?"

"You kiddin' me, never been more excited in my life."

"Draft's coming up soon but we'll get a little bit of time in to look at some of the NAHL guys after the playoff run so... should be good." Ouellete closes the laptop in front of him. "I'm kind of excited, kid, I think you've got some serious potential to work as a scout in this business when you decide to hang 'em up. The little sessions we've done talking about the game and the numbers, you've got the brain for analytics."

"Well, I've always been really tapped into the numbers side of things, but my eye test needs some work so I'm happy to learn from a seasoned pro."

Xander Holley Jr., another young scout at the desk over, speaks up. "Flower, y'ever heard of sabermetrics?"

"Fuckin' rights, X, my old man pitched for the Mets, of course I have."

"Well, tell you what, I'm still kicking around as a scout when you hang 'em up, let's me and you do ourselves a little Billy Beane and Paul Depodesta. You handle the numbers, I'll handle the eyes, we'll fuckin' moneyball the shit out of this sport."

"Fuckin' rights, X."

Ouelette laughs. "Where exactly do I fit into this, boys?"

Xander grins. "Future's now, old man."

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

PBE affiliate

t was a wild ride this season! I can tell you that the regular season went pretty well for me. I exceeded my own expectations and set a new career high in points, thanks to my hard work and dedication to the game. As for my team, we had our ups and downs throughout the regular season. There were times when we struggled to find our rhythm, but overall we did pretty well and managed to make it to the playoffs. In terms of regression, I didn't feel like it was starting to bite me too much. I focused on maintaining my fitness and keeping my skills sharp throughout the season, which helped me to continue performing at a high level. When it came to the playoffs, I was really hoping to help lead my team to victory. Although we ultimately came up short, I was proud of my own performance and the fact that I was able to lead my team in goals during the playoffs. Looking ahead, I'm optimistic about our chances for next season. I'm hoping to build on my success from this year and continue to improve my skills and contribute to my team's success. Of course, the ultimate goal is to win the championship, and I'll be doing everything I can to help make that happen.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

At this point Slavakov is just waiting to retire. I didn’t bother fighting regression because I wanted to save money for my recreate, and I also hate playing as a defenseman. My player did absolutely nothing of value all season, as he managed to lead the Pride in no stats. He did have more goals than last season with 21 but had less assists as a result. He also had less blocks than his defense partner Toasty. I guess he was tied for the lead for goals for/60 but I don’t even really know what that stat means. San Francisco also finished 17th, 8 points out of the playoffs. I would like to see the Pride reach the playoffs before Slavakov retires but it may be a tough road with our team being as young as it is. Overall, with the season being over, I am finally closer to the end of Slavakov and I honestly can’t wait.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

PT Pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

PT PASS

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]