Create Account

S70 PT #5: The Grand Finale

Player Prompt

To be honest, I did expect to have my best season ever, but I did not expect to have nearly the best season points wise the SHL has ever seen.  Halfway through the season, Rashford was top 10 in points, nothing crazy but definitely fun to see.  He was sitting 19 points off the league lead and looked prime to set career highs and potentially a 100 point season.  Fast forward to the end of the season, Rashford had caught up to the leader in points and finished one behind the league lead while playing less minutes.  It was by far the best season Rashford has ever had, and far exceeded the expectations he had before the season.  Most fun was setting the league record in assists at 82 on the season.  It is always a blast to help other teammates score goals and this season definitely set that bar high.  Ultimately, it comes down to one thing, Rashford truly just wants to help his team lift the Challenge Cup at the end of the season, and only time will tell if that is the case

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

ISFL Affiliate
Username: Jumbo

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

My season went about where I would have wanted it to be if I am being honest. Yea I would have loved more points or even better advanced stats but as a 2nd year player on a very deep team I think I did respectable with the more limited minutes and opportunities given to me at this time. 47 points on the season in 66 games, a few more giveaways than takeaways unfortunately, and a better than 50% faceoff rate. It could have definitely been worse. advanced stats though I am doing really well. Being in the top 3-5 on the entire team in a lot of the advanced metrics including one of the best forwards at shots for per 60 and limiting the shots against per 60. Playoffs have went even better so far but there's a lot of work left to do. I have 6 points in 10 games though 3 of those points were scored in game 1 of the first round and then I kind of have squandered around since then.

175 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Adam Liebold feels that he had a great rookie season! By proving himself early in training camp he was able to secure a spot on the first line. With this spot he was able to learn from some of BAP well proven and extremely skilled vets. He took all that knowledge and used that to put up an impressive 46 points, 40 of those being even strength. It was an impressive season to say the least for a rookie who was called up with one more year of eligibility in the J league. Overall Adam Liebold had a tremendous first season with the Baltimore Platoon. He enjoyed the excitement of being in the big show playing in front of the large crowds in massive arenas. He is very eager to play next season to get redemption over their first round knock out within the playoffs. Next season the rest of the S68 prospects will join the team and that will for sure make Baltimore a force to be reckoned with.

Foil Up Boys

ISFL PT

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

The conflict has been resolved. The Atlanta Inferno organization took the appropriate steps in getting it taken care of quickly and effectively. The report was not suspended or fired because that would be a step too far. You never go after another man’s job. That’s his well being. He needs the job to take care of his family, so calling for his head not only affects him but also trickles down to his loved ones. No one want to see that. As for me, well, I didn’t get suspended either. The reporter and I are still in a fight on sight type situation, so he’s not allowed to interview me. There are plenty of other players he can get stories on. This process was a good learning lesson on standing up for yourself and beating the heck outta someone who mostly deserves it. Remember kids, violence isn’t the best option (unless it is).

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

the season ended in a disaster for the squad and with multiple fist fights. I as Ganabe Dabson decided early on that dadding would be the teams celebration however all season the fights over celebrations and teh team steppin in to stop celebrations resulted in massive problems for me and for the rest of the squad. It was decided that the best method to advance as a team was to adopt the dab jsut so that we are able to not fight as much in the locker room and in the streets after games. I will say this season and the fights were a blast. some might say it was a problem, as many players missed time due to injury that might have been 100 percent avoiadble, but we became a lot more tough than we would have been otherwise. Next season i expect the rookies to giht back on the celebration requirement, hwoever I will continue ti fist fight anyone who disagrees with the celebration and how we do things.

Player prompt:

Nikolai Skovgaard just wrapped up his second season in the SHL, and believe it or not, despite getting almost two additional minutes of ice time, his second season was almost exactly the same as his first. Two less points somehow, despite getting onto the second power play unit this season, but his defensive game took some steps forwards, getting a few more hits, shot blocks, and takeaways. Nikolai was on the third pairing of a solid Buffalo team, but is projected to take a step forwards into the top 4 next season with some of the veterans ahead of him starting to get old. Most expect him to take a jump next season and get upwards of forty points next season with more responsibility and more ice time time. His advanced stats looked great, and I expect those numbers to stay the same or get better next season, potentially jumping into most improved player territory.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

ISFL affiliate claim

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

PBE Affiliation

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

ISFL affiliate

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

PBE Affiliate Link

Player Prompt

This season definitely proved that I am also just a simple person and various factors have to come together to shine properly in this league. I am pleasantly surprised by the new additions to the team who have really had great seasons. Regarding my performance, I can say that it was not at all what I wanted to achieve, because my expectations were much higher. But I think that everything is just ahead of me and mostly the team itself is in its growth stage and it would hardly be desirable to shine in anything special now. We are growing as a team and that is the main thing. If I have the opportunity to play a bigger role in the team, I will be ready for it, because two more seasons at the junior level is still possible to do. I would also like to win a trophy with the team, but time will tell how this situation will develop.