Create Account

S70 mPT #5: Rising Stars

Without a doubt the most impressive player this season was the rookie phenom Alexi Piastri. Aside from a rigged election they have the ROTY award in the bag and really blew open the door in their rookie season

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Loosh O'Sullivan was great for GFG  this year, he led our second line and did an awesome job. he scored as many goals as ii did and was tied for 10th in the J beacause of it. It's always nice to have two top 10 scorers on the same team. 

52 words

With one hundred percent certainty, the player who impressed me the most this season was Ekaterinburg Valieva. Her leadership skills and overall talent were a driving force for our squad that featured many younger talents.

The player that impressed me the most was Finn who was a rookie forward that we just drafted. He had a bit of a slow end to the season but a 37 pt season is definitely pretty good for a rookie

Kyle Latrielle was probably the most surprising story of the Grizzlies season for me. He was a rookie who came in and scored 20 goals and racked up 57 points in his first season. Impressive stuff.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

4 Chainz is the teammate that impressed me the most this season. He had 60 points last season playing right wing, then he was switched to center and BOOM 92 points! That's impressive man!

The teammate that impressed me the most this season was @Tesla aka Dave Heinrich. Just elite production on top of an elite off-ice presence, really the whole package and you couldn't be happier to have them in Chicago.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The teammates that have impressed me the most would have to be Inactive Forever and Bellamy Blake. They put up great numbers in the SMJHL, and to think it was only their first season? Great things are in the cards for Vancouver.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

The teammate that impressed me the most is "Long" John Donair. He's outplaying his regression and managed to be the most positive player on our rebuilding team. It takes a lot to remain effective, especially when you are *checks notes* inactive?

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

I'm always impressed at the vibes somebody like @James Truong continues to bring to the locker room. It cannot be measured as the value is simply immeasurable.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Aksel Fiske showed why he is one of the top players in the league leading the otherwise disappointing Rage in points and a playoff birth.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

The player on my team the Yukon Malamutes I am most impressed by is Ray Alexander who has consistently been a strong player alongside me when we both got drafted to Yukon. Great work budddy.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]