Create Account

HFFO and Eggcracker fanfic

05-03-2023, 09:57 PMSeany148 Wrote: Ok who's the third party.
@Fluw

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

05-03-2023, 09:44 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: Do they have an onlyfans?

I hope they do, my Amouranth sub is lonely

RIP Mac & 701

05-03-2023, 09:59 PMJURT Wrote: The tampering karma had finally caught up to HFFO

it's like they always say - if they'd tamper WITH you they'll tamper ON you.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-03-2023, 09:59 PMJURT Wrote: The tampering karma had finally caught up to HFFO
HFFO had always been known as a shrewd GM, willing to do whatever it takes to win. But there was one decision that he made that he would regret for the rest of his life: tampering with Eggcracker's contract.
At the time, HFFO had felt that he needed Eggcracker on the team to secure a championship. He had approached Eggcracker with a tempting offer, but he didn't realize that he was breaking league rules by doing so.
When the tampering came to light, HFFO was fined heavily, and Eggcracker was released from the team. HFFO had lost his Co-GM and the love of his life in one fell swoop.
As the years went by, HFFO couldn't help but wonder what might have been if he had never tampered with Eggcracker's contract. He knew that his actions had been selfish and short-sighted, and that he had hurt the person he loved most in the world.
Despite his regrets, HFFO never reached out to Eggcracker. He didn't want to disrupt the life that Eggcracker had built for himself, and he knew that he could never make up for what he had done.
HFFO realized that his obsession with winning had cost him the one thing that truly mattered: love. He had lost sight of what was important, and it had led him down a path of regret and loneliness.
In the end, HFFO knew that he could never go back in time and undo his mistakes. But he could learn from them, and he could use his experience to help others avoid the same fate. He resolved to become a mentor to young GMs, teaching them the importance of integrity, respect, and love in the sports world.
And though he could never regain what he had lost, HFFO took comfort in the knowledge that his mistakes had taught him a valuable lesson, one that he hoped others would learn from too.

05-03-2023, 10:00 PMTheNextGreatOne Wrote: I hope they do, my Amouranth sub is lonely
ai image generations incoming

i need to duel this writer for gay hockey player romance writing skill

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

@sköldpaddor Can you add their merch to the store? I want a t-shirt and mug.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

05-03-2023, 10:02 PMboom Wrote: i need to duel this writer for gay hockey player romance writing skill
Challenge accepted

Such a sad ending :( this isn't a romcom at all!

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

05-03-2023, 10:22 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: Such a sad ending :( this isn't a romcom at all!
sometime life gives you limes, and you can't make limenade

05-03-2023, 10:02 PMboom Wrote: i need to duel this writer for gay hockey player romance writing skill

this isn't going to be a duel, it's going to be Battle Royale @sköldpaddor

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I would like hffo and I to be on the same gm trading card pls.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

05-03-2023, 10:52 PMJURT Wrote: this isn't going to be a duel, it's going to be Battle Royale @sköldpaddor
every piece of media could be a little bit gayer

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Relationships built on tamperino never last :sadge:

05-03-2023, 10:59 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: I would like hffo and I to be on the same gm trading card pls.

Who’s front and who’s back?

[Image: Wally.png]