Create Account

HFFO and Eggcracker fanfic 2.0
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2023, 10:03 PM by Seany148.)

EGGCRACKER TOLD ME TO POST THIS, I MIGHT END UP WRITING AN ACTUAL FANFIC MYSELF IF THE PEOPLE WANT THAT (please let me know in the comments)

HFFO, the general manager of the Edmonton Blizzard, was sitting in his office going through the day's emails when he heard a knock on his door. He looked up and saw a young man standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hi, I'm Eggcracker," he said, extending his hand.

HFFO stood up and shook his hand. "Welcome to the team," he said with a smile.

Eggcracker had just been hired as the co-GM of the Blizzard, and HFFO was excited to work with him. As they began discussing strategy for the upcoming season, HFFO couldn't help but feel drawn to him. He was smart, confident, and had a great sense of humor.

Over the next few weeks, HFFO and Eggcracker spent a lot of time working together. They bounced ideas off each other, strategized for the draft, and even went out for drinks a few times after work. As they got to know each other better, HFFO realized that he was developing feelings for Eggcracker.

One day, after a particularly productive meeting, HFFO took a deep breath and decided to take a chance. "Eggcracker, there's something I need to tell you," he said, his heart racing.

Eggcracker looked up at him, his eyes sparkling. "What is it?"

HFFO took his hand in his. "I know this might sound crazy, but I think I'm falling in love with you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Eggcracker's eyes widened, and for a moment, HFFO thought he had made a huge mistake. But then he smiled, and HFFO felt his heart swell with hope.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too," he said, squeezing HFFO's hand.

From that moment on, HFFO and Eggcracker were inseparable. They worked together tirelessly to build a winning team, but they always made time for each other. They went on romantic walks in the park, cooked dinner together, and even took a trip to the mountains to go skiing.

As the season progressed, the Blizzard continued to improve, and HFFO and Eggcracker's love only grew stronger. They were the perfect team both on and off the ice.

Finally, on the night of the championship game, HFFO took Eggcracker aside and got down on one knee. "Eggcracker, I love you more than anything in this world. Will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?"

Tears streamed down Eggcracker's face as he nodded yes. The crowd erupted into cheers as HFFO slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto his finger.

From that day forward, HFFO and Eggcracker were known as the ultimate power couple in the hockey world. They continued to work together to build a winning team, but their greatest victory was the love they shared. (editor's note: I mean it's easy for something like that to be their greatest victory when the team doesn't win-)

- Author: ChatGPT
- Publisher: Seany148 Timber Panthers 
- Starring: Eggracker Blizzard HFFO
- Inspired by: Empol Malamutes 
- For anyone reading I am so sorry

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

patiently waiting for the inevitable Wish Baby sequel.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I'm waiting for the twist!

These fanfics are like marvel vs DC movies.

I'm excited to see the multiverse this will turn into.

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

05-03-2023, 10:24 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: I'm waiting for the twist!

These fanfics are like marvel vs DC movies.

I'm excited to see the multiverse this will turn into.

the twist is they show up at the wedding and everyone is SHOCKED to discover that both of their mothers are named Martha

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-03-2023, 10:02 PMSeany148 Wrote: EGGCRACKER TOLD ME TO POST THIS, I MIGHT END UP WRITING AN ACTUAL FANFIC MYSELF IF THE PEOPLE WANT THAT (please let me know in the comments)

Only if it's in French

[Image: lespoils.gif]

05-03-2023, 11:03 PMJURT Wrote: Only if it's in French
Jokes on you I have a 5k words story in French that I can send your way right now

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]