Create Account

S70 Championship Week

HO CW pass

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023, 09:14 PM by StaticShocked. Edited 6 times in total.)

TASK #1 (3 TPE)
verification word: heehoo

TASK #3 (3 TPE, 167 words)
One of my favorite accomplishments in my SHL career had to be winning a Four Star Cup all the way back in season 38. I had joined the site off of a recommendation but went largely inactive due to a difficult life in college and classes in a degree I never liked. Eventually, I had found the time (and motivation) to be more active and start upgrading my player and prove to myself that I could maintain something like this over time. My development started accelerating, I moved up the ranks in Colorado before being dealt to Prince George ahead of the season 38 SMJHL trade deadline. That Firebirds team was something else, man. I'll never forget sitting in my intro to symbolic logic class constantly refreshing the play by play tab for the last finals game while taking notes, anxiously awaiting the next reply in the thread to see what happened. Winning that Four Star gave me enough dopamine to last my first player's entire career.

TASK #4 (3 TPE, 171 words)
Ever since they both entered the league, Pyotr Gallen and Benson Fioretini have always dreamt of playing in the playoffs together - whether it be on the same team or against one another. Even though the two play in different conferences in the SHL at the moment, the drive to beat the other family member fuels them to play their best. During one offseason while the two were training together, Gallen expressed their interest in beating Fioretini in a series.

"Yo, Benny. Do you think you'll ever be prepped if I face you in the playoffs?"

"Yeah, I'm prepped for most teams I face."

"Yes, but are you *really* prepared? Worried that I'll give you more of a challenge?"

"No, fuck are you talking about? I play you like I play every one else."

"Are you suuuuuuuuuuure, Benny? You don't get that extra little jolt of motivation?"

"..."
"Alright, fine. I do a little bit. But only because you're family. Any one else and that shit is just standard practice."

"I knew it!"

TASK #5 (2 TPE)
Dealt to a new team
A chance to perform again
Will I break through now?

Total TPE Claimed: 11/16

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

GM pass Go Forge

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

HO and GM CW pass, choose whichever one or both

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

J GM CW Pass

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 09:10 AM by JuOSu. Edited 1 time in total.)

ISFL PT +3 TPE

Trivia +3 TPE
sloth

6. Hopeful Haiku +2 TPE
Finally First Line
Will I end up being good
Good Plus Minus please

7. Milestones +2 TPE
Milestones +2 TPE

10 TPE total

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

HO CW Pass

GM CW Pass

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Simmer and File worker head CW Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

GM Pass

CW Pass

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

CW PASS

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

CW Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023, 08:09 PM by Raven. Edited 3 times in total.)

Affiliation claim:

ISFL PT

+ 3 TPE

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Wack

+ 3 TPE

Code:
6. Written, 2 TPE, Hopeful Haiku  (5 words min.)
Write a haiku telling me what you hope to accomplish in Season 71! A haiku is a three line poem where the first line is five syllables, the second is seven, and the third line is five again. None of your lines may rhyme with each other.

Ryuuji go win cup
He will score the winning goal
Many hugs and cheers

+ 2 TPE

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE

Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3359053

+3

10/16

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 06:27 PM by ValorX77. Edited 4 times in total.)

ISFL Affiliate +3 TPE
[Image: NOLA_Shirt.png]
[Image: MidTok.png]
[Image: VV_Overslept.png]

Podcast +4 TPE

(16/16)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]