Create Account

S70 Championship Week

2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. Winnipeg made the finals last year and came up just short against the Forge. Last year, their offense ran through Mikko Rashford - this year, their top line has been much more of a balanced attack, with Gonzo Gobbledygook and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson stepping up hard. Does this make Winnipeg a stronger team, or would it be better to spread this firepower out and run multiple scoring lines?
Personally I believe that doubling down like this, isnt a clear cut choice. If your first line is already outscoring most opponents, then why double down? If it isnt and does need more power than what happens to the Second Line when they are out there? As long as they can make sure to keep up their level of play on both ends of the ice with either line it wont matter but I believe this might weaken them more than it powers up the first line. (87 Words)

b. New England finds themselves in a similar situation to Winnipeg's last year: star winger Petr Svoboda has an absurd 30 points in 23 playoff games at the time this is posted. 18 of those are goals, 12 are assists: how do you shut this guy down?
I think someone like that needs to be forced into physical situations, where his obvious talent with the puck plays a secondary role. Challange passes along the bords, try to set up open ice hits, make sure the defense anchors on him, etc. But it is hard to say how you can shut down players like that, teams have entire coachings staffs to help them with such analysis. (68 Words)

c. Olof Karsikko has made 823 saves in these playoffs, nearly twice the number of saves made by Winnipeg's Rebecca Montagne. What can New England do to help their tendie out? Or should they settle on a strategy of allowing their goalie to face a high volume of low-danger shots to get in the zone and stay hot? Alternatively, how can they rattle Montagne?
Goalies are complex creatures. I think it would be best to attempt a few less blocks when it comes to longer ranged shots but in general I do not believe you will be able to coax out a better performance by force and any measures might mess with the goalies mojo and backfire. (53 Words)

d. If it ain't broke don't fix it: Who you got? Who wins? Why?

Its tough to make a call, two great teams are meeting each other in the finals as is to be expected. It will be a close contest but personally I believe the Wolfpack will be leaving with the trophy. Mainly because I believe the Wolfpack as a team is focussed on achieving this goal and wont let their opponents escape. (60 Words)

3. Written, 3 TPE, History Repeating (150 words min.)
Tell me about something good that happened in your SHL career which you hope will happen again! What is it, what will it look like? Did it happen to your current player or one of your former players? What can you do to stack the odds in your favor?
Uskjal has so far been quite the scorer when playing the Vancouver whalers. It started all the way back in his second game where he scored his very first goals agains the team and since then he has attempted to make sure they remember him after every meeting. This goes back to the rivalary that emerged when Uskjal first enetered the league via waiver. He was even able to score a game winning goal in a few of their meets which is something he intends to keep up, therefore i hope a few more points against the whalers will come Uskjals way. It would be especially pleasing if Uskjal also performs good at faceoffs during their match as that is one of his so far underutilized skills. So hopefully Uskjal will be able to put on a commanding performance, controlling the puck from the faceoff and nursing it into the Whalers net, during the next match of the two teams against one another. (163 Words)

4. Written, 3 TPE, Dream Series (150 words min.)
Many teams have rivals they'd love to trounce in a playoff series. Maybe you as a player have another specific player you'd love to beat to win the cup and lord it over them for the rest of their lives. Tell me who you'd love to play in a playoff series and why! Why would you love to beat this team or player? What would it mean to you or your team? Keep it friendly.
When Uskjal first enetered the league there were a few team interested in him but most of the league ignored him. The whalers were one of the few teams entertaining the idea of signing Uskjal but after having spoken with the team it became clear Uskjal would not be a good match for them. Something which left Uksjal with the will to prove them wrong. As stated before he has been able to make them ponder their choices in the regular season but so far Uskjal has yet to meet the Whalers in the Playoffs. An opportunity he would hope to use to leave his mark on the league as a waiver player more worthy of more than being just a back bencher. That would also allow Uskjal for the rest of his career to mock them for "passing on a free cup" as they could have acquired him in waivers, and while this indeed sounds like a dream for Uskjal in all likelyhood it will remain so. (168 Words)

5. Written, 3 TPE, Blood on the Ice (150 words min)
Continuing with the branding wars: this year's final features the return of the glowing bear god against a fresh opponent - a mighty wolfpack! This one seems slanted in the bear god's favor, but don't count the wolves out so easily! Tell me who wins and why! The arena and the rules of the fight can be whatever you desire. Get creative!
My take might be unpopular but I believe its pretty clear cut. On a frozen lake one bear loses to a wolfpack every damn time. I mean the wolves can simply encircle him and make sure he exhaust himself trying to chase them, while the wolves can swap out and rotate their posistions allowing them to rest and recover. When it gets to the gnarly part I also think a wolfpack has the clear advantage, their numbers can be quite high and while I do expect them to take some casualties even if each wolf can only get a minor bite in the accumulated injuries will surely surfice to send the bear down. Lastly wolfs are better at long distance travel, meaning if the engagement turns against them they should be able to disengage and kite the bear until it is unable to continue its chase, once more leaving it in a positions the wolves can exploit. (157 Words)

6. Written, 2 TPE, Hopeful Haiku  (5 words min.)
Write a haiku telling me what you hope to accomplish in Season 71! A haiku is a three line poem where the first line is five syllables, the second is seven, and the third line is five again. None of your lines may rhyme with each other.
Become Contender
never surrender desire
Defensive Player
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2023, 01:13 AM by Ricer13. Edited 6 times in total.)

1. Trivia - Verification word: Rice = 3 TPE

a. Personally, I do like having the firepower balanced throughout the line up over stacking a line. However, this strategy has been working for Winnipeg so I live by, if it isn’t broke then you shouldn’t fix it. It would be something I monitor each game and look to make tweaks as the series rolls on. 55 Words. 1 TPE

b. Winnipeg should do their homework and look to see how the Forge shut them down the season prior because this is eerily similar for New England to have one stud carrying the load. Svoboda is having an exceptional playoff but you better be double teaming him every time he even looks at that puck. It’s going to be tough to shut him down but can Winnipeg’s big guns just out score him!!? We shall see. 75 words. 1 TPE.

c. New England can’t go into these finals and let Olof see that amount of shots. When you’re playing a team like Winnipeg who has such a dangerous line it’s only a matter of time before they pick him apart. I would look to play a more neutral zone trap style of game against Winnipeg to minimize the chances against. It’s boring hockey and the chances for will be minimal but it’ll be their best shot at winning the cup. 79 words. 1 TPE

d. I am going to have to go with Winnipeg as our new Champion. They’re coming off a finals loss last season so I feel they’ll be the hungrier team. They have a more aggressive attack and a much more balanced defensive game which will starve New England of scoring chances. New England has a promising future but their time is not now. You heard it here, Winnipeg is winning the cup! 71 Words. 1 TPE.

3. Something good is the experience we just went through with the Maine Timber. We had a sensational season with an amazing group of people. We won the first ever regular season title in Maine Timber history and followed that up with a fantastic run in the playoffs. We captured a conference title but were swept in the finals which left a sour taste in my mouth. I want to run it back next season and replicate what a magical time we all had together. With one major difference of course, winning the Four Star Cup. What made the experience so special was the group of players we had in that locker room. It was such a blast all season long, everyone was engaged and the atmosphere was always fun. With much of the same group coming back and the Maine Timber looking even more dangerous next season, I truly believe that we are going to be able to replicate that magic and improve upon it. 166 words: 3 TPE

4. There is definitely a team that I would love to absolutely smash in a playoff series. We are still licking our wounds from a beating they gave us but if given another chance in the near future I’d love to take the Newfoundland Berserkers and break that god awful curse. They’ve had our number in Maine for what feels like an eternity. They swept us in this seasons Four Star Cup finals and it was an absolute gut punch. I was going to be moving up to the SHL after my 3rd season in the J but this ass kicking we received left me wanting revenge. Therefor I will be playing with Maine for my fourth and final season. I hope that we get a chance at revenge next season. Our team is going to insane and I have no doubt when we see the Beserkers again they’ll be the ones walking away and licking their wounds. 158 Words. 3 TPE

16. Ireland is my country and though I don’t think it’s the best country to be a permanent host city, I am going to do my best to convince myself otherwise. Hockey was never a big sport in Ireland but has grown astronomically over the past decade. It’s still no match for countries like Sweden or Finland but it will one day get to that point. Having the tournament being hosted in Ireland will continue to help grow the sport in our country and will bring hockey fans from all over the world to our beautiful country which will have a huge economic benefit as well. It also allows rivalries like Sweden and Finland have an unbiased field of play where you’d have a crowd of fans split between each country. It’s a tough sell to have the tourney here in Ireland but rather than moving it every year you could have it in one country for 2-3 seasons and then switch. It allows the tourney to still be shared around the world but with the benefit of not being as costly. 180 + words. 3 TPE

16/16 TPE Completed

CW Pass

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2023, 12:22 PM by Jumbobone19. Edited 6 times in total.)

1. CW TRIVIA - 3 TPE

Verification Word - Jumbo

6.  Hopeful Haiku - 2 TPE

BAP, Young and Ready
Led by Old Man Lord Raiden
Ready to Compete

7. Milestones - 3 TPE
Milestones

14. IIHF Analysis - 3 TPE

IIHF is very hard to predict. You never know how the teams will shape up. Whether its players transferring out, or transferring in, or just even getting selected to play for a Nation. But I am so shocked at the USA team lately. USA should have the cream of the crop in players but so many have just left, transferring to different nations. USA might be on everyone's list as a Nation that they want to face. But we are slowly shaping up to becoming a powerhouse again. I still think the top 3 teams will be Canada, Sweden, and Finland this season. Canada taking the Gold again. They are just loaded with talent. Sweden and Finland are both also have very solid rosters. I think the new nation France has tried to recruit several players and try to become an top team, but we will see there. Norway had a disappointing IIHF last season but I would not sleep on them. IIHF should be fun to watch.
-168 words

17. The Procrastinator Special! - 2 TPE

Wow what a playoffs we had. I had picked Philadelphia Forge to win it all going up against the Winnipeg Aurora. The upset special, New England Wolfpack took down several top teams on their way to the eventual Challenge Cup victory. Not sure how many people picked NEW to win it all. But NEW played really well. Every single one of their series went to game 7s. That is playoff hockey there. True grit and battle of the wills. NEW beat Buffalo in Round 1, then Montreal (who i picked to win it all prior to the season starting) in Round 2, Philadelphia in Round 3, and then probably the most widely picked team to win Winnipeg. 28 games to win it all. Truly a great playoffs for the Wolfpack. 
-130 words

PBE Affiliate - 3 TPE
Username: Jumbo

16 TPE

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

CW Pass

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

CW Pass - Co-Commish.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2023, 01:37 PM by JamesT. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Jammin

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Winnipeg made the finals last year and came up just short against the Forge. Last year, their offense ran through Mikko Rashford - this year, their top line has been much more of a balanced attack, with Gonzo Gobbledygook and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson stepping up hard. Does this make Winnipeg a stronger team, or would it be better to spread this firepower out and run multiple scoring lines?
b. New England finds themselves in a similar situation to Winnipeg's last year: star winger Petr Svoboda has an absurd 30 points in 23 playoff games at the time this is posted. 18 of those are goals, 12 are assists: how do you shut this guy down?
c. Olof Karsikko has made 823 saves in these playoffs, nearly twice the number of saves made by Winnipeg's Rebecca Montagne. What can New England do to help their tendie out? Or should they settle on a strategy of allowing their goalie to face a high volume of low-danger shots to get in the zone and stay hot? Alternatively, how can they rattle Montagne?

a. If it ain't broke don't need to fix it. I also recalled that Winnipeg ended the regular season with a ridiculous 30 game winning streak as well. With Mikko Rashford, Gonzo Gobbledygook and Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson all stepping up in production this season, making sure that line chemistry is in tact for the playoffs is beneficial for WPG to do well in the finals. 

(63 words)

b. It will be tough for WPG to stop the production that Petr Svobda has been able to showcase during these playoffs, but WPG is the heavy favourite in this season as they were dominant in the regular season and in these playoffs as well. The most they lost was only 2 games in their series against the Chicago  syndicate WPG has a solid blue line so they will look to have their shutdown D-pair out on the ice whenever Svobda is out there. 

(83 words)

c. Letting your goalie face a lot of shots is never a good recipe for success and especially in the playoffs when most teams are throwing everything but the kitchen sink towards the net. We have seen in the game of hockey that at any time a goalie can let in a bad goal and if the game ever went into overtime where one goal decides the winner, NEW will need to take away shooting opportunities or to get in front of the shot to block it. 

(86 words)

d. For my playoff prediction and season prediction TPE sake, I hope WPG wins the cup because for a few seasons now they have been one of the dominant teams in the league and after making the cup finals last season and not winning, it only makes sense if they can capture the challenge cup this season. They had a 30 game winning streak to end the regular season, so this is their time to shine. 

(75 words)

Code:
Tell me about something good that happened in your SHL career which you hope will happen again! What is it, what will it look like? Did it happen to your current player or one of your former players? What can you do to stack the odds in your favor?

Something good that happened to me in my SHL career that I hope to happen again is the locker room that I get to be part of. For my first player I got to play on the Edmonton  Blizzard and got to be part of an amazing LR and got to witness what it was like when your team wins the challenge cup and seeing everybody go crazy. With Ben Jammin I am lucky to be on the Chicago  syndicate where the vibes are wonderful and has allowed me to interact with different users in the league! I think many of us in the league only interact in our own team's LR (as we should), but there are so many other people in the league that so many of us will never talk with so being able to know some new people with my 2nd player has been a wonderful experience for me and something I hope I get to experience if I decide to recreate again. 

(167 words)

Code:
Many teams have rivals they'd love to trounce in a playoff series. Maybe you as a player have another specific player you'd love to beat to win the cup and lord it over them for the rest of their lives. Tell me who you'd love to play in a playoff series and why! Why would you love to beat this team or player? What would it mean to you or your team? Keep it friendly.

I would love to face @mer Aksel Fiske from the Manhattan Rage in the challenge cup finals because Hannah has been one of my closest friends since I created Ben Jammin for S62. It has been wonderful seeing her grow in her sim league experience because I believe she's in multiple sim leagues now and is a GM in the PBE. It would be great to see us face each other in the cup finals because no matter what one of us will win the cup and get to rub it in the other's face. There are also some connections to Manhattan as well because Melvin and Pengu originally were drafted there and are both now playing in Chicago. We also have QCC alumni in Mat Smith and Kev Kevens who would be facing Aksel Fiske who played for QCC as well. If Chicago and Manhattan ever met in the finals it would be an amazing series to watch. 

(159 words)

Code:
Continuing with the branding wars: this year's final features the return of the glowing bear god against a fresh opponent - a mighty wolfpack! This one seems slanted in the bear god's favor, but don't count the wolves out so easily! Tell me who wins and why! The arena and the rules of the fight can be whatever you desire. Get creative!

Between the Winnipeg Aurora and the New England Wolfpack, my edge in this fight would have to go to Winnipeg. How can one defeat a god-bear since it has the powers of a god. While the wolfpack have strength in numbers, they simply do not have the power of fortitude of what a god can mustard up.

While the odds seemed to be in the bear god's favor, the wolves were not to be underestimated. The rules of the fight were simple: the first to incapacitate their opponent would emerge victorious. The fight began with the bear god charging towards the wolves, launching a flurry of powerful blows. The wolfpack were quick and agile, dodging and countering with their own attacks.

The fight continued for what seemed like an eternity, with both sides refusing to back down. But as time wore on, the bear god's sheer strength began to take a toll on the wolfpack, and one by one, the wolves began to falter and eventually fell to the ground, unable to continue. The victor would be the Winnipeg Aurora.

(180 words)

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE

Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 7 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones Link 

Total: 19/16 TPE (in case trivia is wrong)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

gm pass

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Cw pass simmer

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2023, 12:14 AM by vbottas17. Edited 7 times in total.)

1. Trivia (+3 TPE): verification word: RJ

3. History Repeating (+3 TPE):

One of the coolest things that's happened during my time in the SHL was being named captain of the Los Angeles Panthers. This was a long time ago, s21 I believe, Valterri Bottas was my first player and I was going into just my second season in the SHL. It meant a lot to me to be looked at as one of the leaders of the team in such a short time period, I was still getting to know the ins and outs of the SHL and was highly invested in building my player and helping Los Angeles be a great organization to be a part of.
I would embrace being a part of the leadership group for the Minnesota Monarchs with my current player, Alexi Piastri. We have a number of excellent people in the locker room who excell in creating a positive atmosphere and leading by example, Nevek Kove for example. Maybe there's a better candidate to wear the C, but even being an alternate captain would be something that Alexi could be proud of. Piastri proved that he can be a leader on the ice during his rookie season, leading the Monarchs in scoring and a number of other individual statistics. 

6. Haiku (+2 TPE);

Many goals scored for Piastri
Monarchs take a step to next level
Team is building towards championships

7. Milestones (+3 TPE): https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3358740

14. IIHF Analysis (+3 TPE):

I really think we have an excellent team with Japan this season and for many more to come in yhe future. We have stars such as Evil AllBran, & BASE PACK, and my teammate with the Minnesota Monarchs, fellow rookie Hai' Nam Hoàng. The team is very deep and should be able to match up with any nation that they happen to match up against. I don't think that playing for a medal is an unrealistic goal for team Japan. Maybe if things go their way, the Japanese squad could even shock the world and take home the gold medal. There's no team that I specifically look forward to matching up against, perhaps the newest nation in the fold, team France will be a fun match-up. I feel that Alexi Piastri will look to establish himself as a key player for team Japan and continue to build on what has been an excellent start to his career. Piastri was very disappointed to be cut from last seasons Japanese IIHF team, especially after making the team following his record setting campaign with the Nevada Battleborn the season before. Piastri may have used the disappointment of being left off of the Japanese IIHF team as motivation during his remarkable rookie season in the SHL.

17. Procrastinating (+2 TPE):

I don't think anyone could have predicted how this season's playoffs would end up turning out. The New England Wolfpack won each of their series in 7 games, proving to be one of the best clutch teams in SHL history. I can't remember a time that a team has achieved such a feat. I think that is a pretty cool way for the playoffs to work out. Ideally, the Minnesota Monarchs would have pulled off a huge upset and found a way to get hot in the postseason.  While S70 wasn't the season for that to happen, I don't think that we're too far away from seeing Minnesota make a deep playoff run. I like that the Monarchs made the playoffs, and Alexi Piastri has a great shot at winning the rookie of the year award, but I feel that things could have been much better for the Monarchs and the team is on the verge of breaking through.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

CW pass because I am riding off into the sunset as PT director.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2023, 01:26 AM by yosh. Edited 5 times in total.)

Code:

a. A more balanced attack really helps. Think about it in this way: if the Wolfpack concentrated solely on eliminating Rashford's offensive threat, the Aurora would not have any good options. However, if the offense is spread out among numerous players, then even if they shut down Rashford, there are still other factors in play here. This really emphasizes the importance of good linemates and secondary scoring. (WC: 66)
b. It's simple really. Svoboda is a goal scorer so you have to make sure he doesn't have an opportunity to fire the puck. Block the passing lanes, take away Svoboda's shooting lane. Give him little to no space to even let the shot off. Make it a pain and force them to find other outlets to shoot. (WC: 57)
c. New England's defense has to do a big job of putting on the pressure against Winnipeg's forwards. On top of that, they definitely need to provide some goal support for Karsikko by providing some goals. Stay strong on the backcheck, too. The Wolfpack cannot afford to get lazy on the backcheck. (WC: 51)
d. Honestly this is being written off of the fact, but had I predicted the series beforehand, I would have argued that Winnipeg would really have a strong shot at redeeming themselves from last season. It feels like the team is now much more wellrounded, their goalie hasn't seen as much of a heavy workload compared to New England's. Obviously, that's not the case, which I shall address in my Procrastinator Special. (WC: 71)

Code:

You know, I feel like nothing will really top winning a Challenge Cup. It happened for Vaseline Podcalzone and it is something that obviously I, and Podz in the SHL universe, would absolutely desire to win another one for. We have made a strong stretch of runs, making at least the conference finals for I believe at least the past five seasons. The reality is that it is still in play. In order to stack the odds in our favour, we really have to give it our all and just try and exert that next level against some of the top teams in the league. The Argos are still doing really well in the regular season, but there are a bunch of strong powerhouses in the league that we would have to overcome in order to get to the Challenge Cup. I do hope that Podz can hoist at least one more Challenge Cup before the end of his playing days.

WC: 161

Code:

Vaseline Podcalzone's favourite SHL player growing up was none other than Martijn Westbroek. He still remembers playing against Westbroek in a few handful of occasions in his early career, and that has to be one of the most exhilarating moments. The thing of dreams, really. Then to have the opportunity to play against Wesbroek and the Chicago Syndicates in the Challenge Cup playoffs, well now, that is just yet another layer of awesomeness. The intensity of playoff hockey, added on with the pressure of trying to defeat one of your boyhood idols... the dream of youth hockey players around the world! Podz did have a good opportunity to put up a strong showing in front of Westbroek and the Syndicate during the playoffs. Although Westbroek is no longer playing in the SHL, Podz still has a lot of respect for Westbroek. At this point in his career, Podz wonders when he may one day play against a player that at one point idolized him growing up.

WC: 166

Code:

Now, it really depends on the argument of strength in numbers. How many wolves does it take to overpower a sun god bear? Certainly not a couple. Perhaps a hundred? No, that would be ridiculous. A thousand? Tens of thousands? A million? Either way, you get the idea. The wolves have to overpower the bear solely off of the power of strength in numbers, kind of like honey bees overpowering a wasp. How are they going to do it? It'll be tricky. Bite their way through. Those rays of radiation are gonna be brutal though, so it is going to take a lot of biting and scratching and all of the above in order to take down this massive sun god of a bear.

That being said, all it really takes is multiple sun god bears for it to basically turn into a blowout. In that case, there's really one thing that they can really do. Turn your back and run now wolves. You haven't got a chance now.

WC: 169

Code:
14. Written, 3 TPE, IIHF Analysis (150 words min.)
Write your predictions for this year's IIHF tournament or WJC! Tell me about your team! How far do you realistically expect to go this year? What nations do you want to match up against, and which do you dread? What are your expectations for your player?

Although I am truthfully not the most diligent follower of international hockey action here in the SHL, I do hope that Vaseline Podcalzone can put up a good performance at this year's international competition of the IIHF. His performance at these tournaments tend to fluctuate. He does have some strong showings, such as when he had 9 points in 12 games in Season 67. At the same time, the following season he had a lackluster showing and only put up 3 points. Really, my expectation is that Podz will be serviceable in some way for his team and that he will get some decent playing time as a longtime veteran and representative.

Realistically, I do not know if Podz will be able to claim gold this year. The hope though, as it should be, is to get a medal in some form. Obviously the gold will be the best, but even getting a bronze would still be admirable, at least in Podz' point of view. After all, he has yet to earn an international medal in his career.

WC: 178

4 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 16

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2023, 04:43 PM by Raven.)

Yikes this is cringe, posted new post by accident

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Gm psass

[Image: izzy.PNG]

gm pass for the last time rip

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers