Create Account

S71 Fantasy TPE Change

I think I like the new system. At least based on the description. 10 TPE always felt like too much and it was frustrating to finish top 5 overall but still only second in your group. It's all happened before. Let's see if this system will be better.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

05-05-2023, 10:51 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: tl;dr - Fantasy TPE now also depends on how good you are overall, instead of just how lucky or unlucky you got with group assignment. You can decide if you like that or not  Laughing
Can be bring back bonus TPE to mPTs now that we've successfully axed 220+ TPE off of careers?

HO is full of and run by cowards. How long will we let this targeted abuse of Juke Graphs continue

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

05-05-2023, 01:08 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Can be bring back bonus TPE to mPTs now that we've successfully axed 220+ TPE off of careers?

Are you assuming you would get 1st for 22 seasons and that now with the new rules you'll get nothing?

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023, 01:46 PM by hockeyiscool. Edited 1 time in total.)

05-05-2023, 01:24 PMbbjygm Wrote: Are you assuming you would get 1st for 22 seasons and that now with the new rules you'll get nothing?
no, I'm referring to the concept that TPE was out of control prior to regression changes and now that has been cut back a lot due to regression changes, removing mPT bonus (could have been a department thing because they didn't want to grade it which I understand, idk) and have the season on a consistent schedule. I was just bringing up the idea of something in the league that was fun for me and got me more invested in the league and rewarded for doing so. I assume I'm not the only one who enjoyed being rewarded for nerding out on things.

05-05-2023, 01:13 PMPatty Wrote: HO is full of and run by cowards.  How long will we let this targeted abuse of Juke Graphs continue

This is a fact @Patty. We are so cowardly that we are afraid to approach @juke to make us graphs.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

As someone who is mediocre at fantasy I like this.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]