Create Account

S70 SMJHL mPT #7 - In-Flight Entertainment

My favorite show of all time is The 100. What a shock! I named my player after a character from it. This show has everything, it has seven seasons of great story, amazing character development, and situations many probably couldn’t even dream of. I can’t wait to begin my second rewatch! After a few episodes, I’ll definitely need a change though, so you can always find me watching sports, especially baseball and basketball!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Recursion is a recent read and a new favorite book. I'd probably give that another read to pick up on any subtleties I didn't catch the first time through. It's a really great science mystery book that keeps your trying to figure out what's going on.

[Image: mmflex.png?ex=6587840c&is=65750f0c&hm=49...0873cbea2&]

I like to play NBA 2K and sometimes NHL on Xbox. I would say that those two are my favourite video games. Hard to choose only one, because I'm changing them once I get bored. I just like that it's entertaining and it's sports.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

I built myself a retropi handheld console that looks like an old school gameboy a few years ago and it's great for long trips. It has a ton of emulators on it so I usually play some OG gameboy, Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. It was definitely worth the time invested in it.

[Image: 8FZ99SX.jpeg]

My favorite video game series is the Mass Effect series. I actually played the games in reverse playing #3 then #2 and then at last #1. The characters are great along with a really good story and an immersive backstory and side quests. Most of your squamates are really interesting and do a good job of keeping most of them interesting and want to learn and talk to them more.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

Flights can be very long, but if you've got the right stuff to pass the time it makes it alot easier. For me, I need my pair of headphones and a lot of downloaded music. I like pretty much every genre, so I'll have to take into account how I'm feeling. It might not be the right mood for some rap, maybe some folk or some chill vibe music will do, or even some country. The new long Morgan Wallen album made my last flight a little easier

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

It's so hard to pick a favorite anything, but let's go with this. My favorite pizza topping is Jalapeño. It pretty much works with everything. If I was on a plane, I'd eat it

Larry Johnson The 3rd's favorite video game is NHL 23 because it reminds him when he's playing out on the ice, and he can also play with his friends counting on him out in his hometown.
Another game that Larry likes is NBA2K23 because when he was in highschool he used to go in the gym everyday at lunch and play with a group of people and ball out for a bit, so he ended up getting NBA2K23 to remind him about that.
"Legends say he pretty good at the game"

Letterkenny is one of my favorite shows to watch in my spare time. It's such a hilarious show to get my mind off anything troubling me at the time. I'm not much of a reader so this will do.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Welp since I’ve got time on the plane my player decides to pull out and read Dune. They heard the movie was good and decided to start reading them before the second one comes out. Not bad so far

While on a flight to Hamilton to meet with his SHL team's management post-draft, Thomas Sawschuk is currently reading Ender's Game for the fifth time. While he struggles with Orson Scott Card as a person, the Ender Saga was a set of books that he and his father bonded over.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I really enjoy playing Final Fantasy 8. A lot of people got hung up on the junction system, but I really liked it. It was nice to be able to be overpowered early in the game if you knew what you were doing.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

If the question is 'how to kill time on the team plane?' then the answer is simple: Blood Sport. Blood sport is still the answer if you're not trapped on a plane. Blood sport is always the answer... Blood sport is the answer when the question is wrong!

My favourite book is Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson, a part of the Stormlight series. I love the world he builds and the stories he tells through his characters that aren't as wholly reflected in any other authors I've written

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Instead of training this offseason Mick Mayhem is going to spend his downtime playing csgo with his friends. His favorite part of csgo is when the game ends and he can go to bed.