Create Account

Paul Binder hanging up the hat

It's with a heavy heart that I am going to be calling it quits for Paul Binder.

Real life lately has been getting more and more hectic and stressful, leaving me a bit overwhelmed with trying to keep on top of SHL as well.

I wanted to give a huge shoutout to so many people. Everyone that's been on Anchorage Armada and Atlanta Inferno these past few years. When I first heard about the SHL on a Reddit thread I immediately signed up, thinking it was the coolest thing in the world. After being drafted by Anchorage and being a bit nervous of how others would act, I immediately felt welcomed and fit right in. The running joke at the time (is it still a thing?) was "F*** @Gwdjohnson " but he was always an awesome dude to me. Even as I've drifted away from the LR a bit no longer being on the team, it's always fun to pop in there and have everyone teach me new things about football pretty much every week, or wishing Bloos yet another happy birthday.

After putting on the big boy skates and making my way into Atlanta, @hotdog was a great lead and GM. Upon that roster I've made many good friends such as @micool132, @Leppish, Puddles, Anton, and many others on the team who I unfortunately do not know your forum usernames (,:

I do plan on recreating a eventually, but am going to be taking a couple seasons off. In the meantime, GOATLANTA.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Great career, amazing person, Lets Go Devils! #GOATlanta

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Congrats on the career! Hope we get to see Paul Binder 2 soon

[Image: Jepox.gif]

take care

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

My old linemate.  Cry Happy to have raised a cup with you.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

A staple of the atlanta locker room, I hope we stay in touch you definitly are a good friend from the internet. Take care of you first and foremost, and I can't wait to play with you again!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ATL legend

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

it was awesome to have you in anchorage and i was super happy to see you go to a place like ATL where you fit right in. sad to see binder go (took longer than i expected tbh) but looking forward to when you recreate :camel:

also come on you the spurs

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

congrats on the great career!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Looking forward to your recreate when you can.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

paul bondage the goat for real

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]