Create Account

S71 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 08:49 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

1. Create an update page
2. Claim an activity check
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players)
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread.
8. Completed the Rookie Survey!

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @wizard_literal - Lore

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 08:55 PM by lore. Edited 7 times in total.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Buy Weekly Training
8. Rookie Survey

5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread
6. Write a Deep Dive
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Dainjah - Lore

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 09:46 PM by PapaSorin. Edited 2 times in total.)

Billy Hill  Grizzlies

1) Create an update thread
Complete an activity check
Buy a week of training
Complete a PT
rookie task graphic
8) Rookie survey

6) Deep dive
7) Watch a stream graphic

And that's it!

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @PapaSorin - Lore

I couldn't accept #'s 2 and 4, as you linked to the thread itself and not the specific post. If you need help with that feel free to shoot me a message here or on discord. :D

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 09:04 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update page here!
2. Activity check 473! (here)
3. Claimed free training (transaction)
4. TBD (when claim thread opens for "New Places")
8. Completed the survey!

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @cly - Lore
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 09:07 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Create an update page

8. Complete the Rookie Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @LinC - Lore

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:21 PM by lore. Edited 4 times in total.)

Billy Hill  Grizzlies

2) Activity check
4) Claim a PT

Graded! 2 tasks completed for $2 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @PapaSorin - Lore

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:25 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Leon Rizzton  Whalers

Updates Page - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=131084

Activity Check - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3365018

Bought a Weekly Training - https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=251965

Completed Rookie Survery - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3365009

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @schennemy - Lore

[Image: rizzton.png]
Leon Rizzton - Defenseman - Timber  - Sig made by KaleSalad!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:36 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rookie Task 8

Graded! 1 task completed for $1 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @soevil - Lore

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:38 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Previous post - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3366060

5. Create a Graphic

Graded! 1 task completed for $1 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @LinC - Lore

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:43 PM by lore. Edited 3 times in total.)

05-22-2023, 08:52 PMDainjah Wrote: 1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Buy Weekly Training
8. Rookie Survey

5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread
6. Write a Deep Dive
     - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Dainjah - Lore

New Tasks Completed

4. Complete a PT.
S71 Week 1 PTs (PT#1, mPT #1)

7.  - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)
[Image: Game_1_Shutout.png]

Graded! 2 tasks completed for $2 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Dainjah - Lore

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:48 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

Claim for tasks 1,2,3 and 8: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3361968

Code:
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE: this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S71: "Your First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not count for this task]

To claim this task, find a TPE claim where your name is listed with a TPE value next to your name. Then, right click on the post number in the top right corner of the post, then choose "Copy link address." Afterward, paste the link in your claim post.
Mock Draft PT claim https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3363229

Task 5 Graphic: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=131321

Code:
6. Write a Deep Dive [NOTE: This task is only claimable once the first preseason stream for the SHL/SMJHL concludes, as per the Deep Dive Rules and Guidelines]
Deep Dive #1: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=131317
Code:
    -To verify, please do one of the following and post it in your rookie tasks claim:
      - Write 150 words about the games that happened during the stream
      - Create a 2-min podcast about the stream
      - Create a graphic about your favorite part of the stream ( please post the graphic in the rookie task claim thread and not as a graphics submission)
The first thing that happened on the stream was an unfortunately late start, but after that things began pretty smoothly.  Here I'll be talking about the very first regular season stream for SMJHL S71 with a particular focus on my current team in the J, the Detroit Falcons.

The Falcons season open also happened to be the first game or the entire league and as such was a live sim treat to start the sim off.  The first period was a back and forth affair with Detroit opening the scoring and both teams just taking turns after that.  After 20 minutes the score sat at 2-2.  The second period was a much more defensive affair until the last 5 minutes of the period when Detroit got 2 quick goals bringing our total to 4-2 Detroit after 40 minutes of play.  Detroit netted a quick goal 2 minutes into the 3rd and from their coasted through the rest of the game and scoring again with under a minute left.  Final result 6-2 Detroit for the first win of our season.

The second Falcons game of the sim was our home opener and thankfully quicksimmed.  We got our asses beat by Kelowna 8-2.  It was just a wall to wall beating.  2-0 after the first period and it only got worse from there for Detroit.

For the final Falcons game of the sim we also were quick simmed and Anchorage got a measure of revenge winning 4-1.

This finished out all 8 of my tasks so please include the completion bonus if all of the submissions are valid

@trashae Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million + $1 million bonus coming your way for completing all tasks! - Lore

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:54 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

Completed 8/8

1. Update page

2. Activity Check

3. Training

4. PT

5. Graphic

6. Deep Dive

7. I watched the first stream of the S71 SMJHL Regular Season on 5/29/2023. Detroit had 3 games: away vs Anchorage Armada, home vs Kelowna Knights, and home vs Anchorage Armada again. The first game was fully simmed and was a thrilling back and forth game, until Detroit pulled away with a handful of late goals, and ended up finishing Detroit 6-2 Anchorage. Zedward finished this game with 9 blocks and 1 assist and a DGR of 96! The second game was a quick sim and was quite disappointing. Kelowna thrashed us 8-2. This time a measly 0 points and 3 blocks for Zedward, with a DGR of just 62. The final game I thought would be a nice quick sim win, but nope another loss. This time Anchorage won 4-1. Another point-less game for Zedward, but at least the 6 blocks made up for it, as well as the incredulous 99 DGR. The streams usually have good music, so at least I got to vibe out to some music while I watched us lose multiple games.

8. Recreate - past player Edward Williams

@Aephino Graded! 8 tasks completed for $8 million + $1 million bonus coming your way for completing all tasks! - Lore

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 09:58 PM by lore. Edited 3 times in total.)

6- Deep Dive
7- See blow
8- Rookie Survey

Watched the stream on 5/30 and boy was day 2 a rough one for the Falcons. The Elk was the 1st to score in the 1st period, but the Falcons follwoed it up with 2 of their own putting them in the lead. But the elk was able to bring it back to a tie before the 1st period was over. The Elk was able to get on a Power Play during the 2nd period but would soon turn into a 4v4 making them unable to capitalize on the situation, but they soon overtook the falcons at even strength bring the score to 2-3. With not much time left in the 2nd period, the falcons answered the call and tied it up, 3-3. 3rd period the Elk scored 1st bring it 3-4. during the final minute, with the goalie pulled, the falcons tied the game, sending it to overtime. both teams fought hard in OT, but neither team budged, sending it to a shootout and The Elks were able to secure the win by making their 1st and 4th in the shootout. the rest of the stream was uneventful for the Falcons with them now being 1-5-1.

Graded! 3 tasks completed for $3 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @DigDoug11 - Lore

[Image: captainLahey.png?width=1000&height=606]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png][Image: 9pUocRs.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2023, 10:00 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

7. Watch an SMJHL stream on YouTube.

I was very excited to tune in to the first regular season game stream for the SMJHL on Monday evening. It was my first time watching my own player and I really wasn’t sure what to expect. 

Honestly I didn’t pay much attention to any games that weren’t the Elk and we were one of the last games to go. It was definitely difficult to see what was happening at points, but if I squinted hard enough I could make out my players name on the ice. The Kelowna Knights scored first, but not long after I watched what I believed was my player score their first career SMJHL goal to tie it up! (After conferring with the LR it was my player!). The Elk would continue to pour it on the knights as the score grew to 4-1. At the end of the game I was super hyped as my player finished with 2 goals
And was the 1 star of the game! (I had to ask what that meant.)

Then I learned the remaining games showed would be “quick sims” where we basically just got to see the stats after the sim. My player sucked the remaining games but that’s okay as the Elk finished the night 3-0. (I later learned why quick sims are better because Tuesdays sims sucked with weird stuff happening on stream).

241 words

Graded! 1 task completed for $1 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @soevil - Lore

[Image: Morleyhockey.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2023, 10:16 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Code:
1. Create an update page

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=130268

Code:
Code:

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=130268

Code:
Code:

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=258276

Code:
Code:
Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread. [NOTE:
this task is only claimable once the claims thread opens for S71: "Your
First PT," "Rookie Survey PT" and "Catch Up TPE Claim Thread" do not
count for this task]

To claim this task, find a TPE claim where your name is listed with a
TPE value next to your name. Then, right click on the post number in the
top right corner of the post, then choose "Copy link address."
Afterward, paste the link in your claim post.

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=130268&pid=3370039#pid3370039

Code:
Code:
Complete the Rookie Survey (post that you completed it and we will
verify with the rookie mentor head that it is complete for credit)

Completed

Graded! 3 tasks completed for $3 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @UptownCord - Lore

I didn't count task #2, as you linked your update page rather than a post in an Activity Check thread. I also didn't count #4, because you linked your update page rather than a post from this season's claims thread. Just correct those in your next post for the extra $2 million! And if you need any help with that feel free to send me a message here or on Discord. :D