Create Account

rename the presidents trophy

why is our regular season award called the president's trophy? the shl does not have a president and to my knowledge has never had a role with that title, at least not since s1. it's a hold-over from when every award name was taken from the nhl and it didn't get renamed with the rest of em

give us a better award name. at least call it the commissioner's trophy. call it the commissioner's cup for the alliteration if you want

George Washington spinning in his grave rn

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2023, 06:15 PM by grok.)

i took the jokes out of my op while i was writing it and it sounds really angry lmfao

I mean technically the NHL doesn’t have a president anymore either, they also have a commissioner.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

05-16-2023, 06:15 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I mean technically the NHL doesn’t have a president anymore either, they also have a commissioner.

yeah but the board of governors had a president when they named the trophy that. "president" has never been the title of anyone with an ownership stake or authority in the site's administration

How about the prime minister trophy

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

05-16-2023, 06:17 PMgrok Wrote: yeah but the board of governors had a president when they named the trophy that. "president" has never been the title of anyone with an ownership stake or authority in the site's administration

I am now President. It is my trophy.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

name it the trella trophy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-16-2023, 06:15 PMgrok Wrote: i took the jokes out of my op while i was writing it and it sounds really angry lmfao
classic

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-03-2023, 09:02 AMtrella Wrote: name it the trella trophy

Femboy Hooters Trophy

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-03-2023, 02:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: classic

i mean i don't have a reputation for being bubbly

05-16-2023, 06:11 PMgrok Wrote: why is our regular season award called the president's trophy? the shl does not have a president and to my knowledge has never had a role with that title, at least not since s1. it's a hold-over from when every award name was taken from the nhl and it didn't get renamed with the rest of em

give us a better award name. at least call it the commissioner's trophy. call it the commissioner's cup for the alliteration if you want

[Image: dcH712Z.png]

Prime Ministers Punchbowl

[Image: banes.png]

06-03-2023, 02:37 PMsve7en Wrote: Femboy Hooters Trophy
sir, this is a Goth IHOP

[Image: banes.png]