Create Account

How much do you enjoy the SHL right now?

05-21-2023, 05:33 PMPyro182 Wrote: I definitely feel that making sims and drafts nonlive events would increase their entertainment value. With prerecorded sims being able to be more easily scruitinized for problems that would lead to resims without the public shaming. It would also open up the job of commentator, which I would love to do. And since the games would be pre-recorded multiple games could go up at once and even games with multiple different teams commentary. And then for the drafts I feel a pre-recording could help smoothe over any technical difficulties that arrive from extenuating circumstances. And if people like the live feel, I believe youtube allows event releases that keeps the live chat feed and group watch feel while allowing pre-recordings to be done.

Some other leagues do that for the games, and it's great. I think we're the only league doing drafts live and while it can be a bit of a puzzle to gather as many GMs and an events team at the same time, I really think it's a much more entertaining way to do it. Sure there's technical issues, but you're not sitting there for a week knowing that your fate is already decided but you'll only learn it when the stream starts. As boon said, feels much more authentic and even if it'd make my life 1000x easier to have offline drafts I wouldn't change it.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

i enjoy the thunderdome and my teams' LRs. Bein in multiple sim leagues, this league sometimes takes a backseat to my primary league, but I still try to update every so often and I love chatting with my friendos in the LR.

[Image: sobchak.png]

10/10 Dragons

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

08-08-2023, 06:07 PMJesster Wrote: 10/10  Dragons

You're not real

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

08-08-2023, 06:07 PMJesster Wrote: 10/10  Dragons

My man rises from the grave. What a throwback.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER