Create Account

HIRED: SMJHL Media Grader
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 09:02 AM by Rangerjase. Edited 1 time in total.)

I apologize to everyone that had applied for my last posting - I fell behind with the hiring and decided to push it back to the start of this season after things calmed down a bit. My discord history doesn't go as far back as the last post so unfortunately I need everyone to re-apply, I apologize for the inconvenience. Each grader is paired into a team of two and each team is responsible for grading twice per month.

Media grader duties include:
  • Reading through -or- listening to all media and podcasts posted during your grading period 
  • Assigning a bonus to applicable medias
  • Confirming word-count and checking for AI content
  • Filling in grading spreadsheet
  • Submitting a bank request for all graded medias during your period
I consider media grading to be a great entry-level job new users so don't hesitate to apply!

Pay is $5,000,00 per season with a $500,000 bonus for not missing either of your monthly grading periods.

Please send your applications to TheGreatToeJam#7895 on discord with the following info:
  • Username, team and how long you have been a part of the SHL
  • Any jobs that you currently hold, or ones that you have held in the past
  • Any experience that may be relative to the duties of a media grader
  • Why you think you would be a good fit to the grading team
Again, I apologize to all the former applicants, but I am looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Applications are due Sunday, May 21st at 3:00pm EST, a small group will be selected for a second round of interviews that includes some test grading and the position will be filled by Friday, May 26th at the latest.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]