Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

It's just Python. Commonly known as that one kid. I'm held captive in Joe's basement so that I can keep recreating and making players for the Specters. Please send help.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Hi I'm sash ive been on the shl for a while and recreated for fun cause my best buddied cly grizzbear and schennemy decided to make players so wooo lets go folks
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2023, 09:10 AM by ChickenLeg. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello, My username is ChickenLeg and my player is Chris Robertson on the Kraken. I'm looking forward to living vicariously through my made up player as in real life I can't skate to save myself so the closest I get to hockey is ball hockey and floorball. I'm a massive sports fan and follow the NFL, NHL, EIHL, Rugby Union and have recently started to try and get into watching the CFL and AFL.