Create Account

[X2 Draft Media] Get to Know the Member Behind: KÖNIG WOLF
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 03:14 AM by BANACKOCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

Get to Know the Member Behind:
KÖNIG WOLF
[Image: HD-wallpaper-leon-draisaitl-edmonton-oil...hockey.jpg]

Hello, everyone. When I first started the idea around the ESS, it was a simple way to write a long length of media, in order to get that sweet, beautiful SHL dollar. Over the years and as I’ve written them, the natural flow has been flowing a lot less. This is why the ESS is coming out with a new mini series called Get to Know the Member Behind: PLAYERS NAME. In this series, we’re going to give the general managers and scouting systems of the SMJHL the opportunity to gain insight on who exactly it is they’re going to be adding to the team. As the miniseries develops, expect more things to potentially be added to the data analysis. The ESS works incredibly hard, combining science and other technical things to produce driven, accurate data for draft systems in the SHL community.

How it works?
General information about the member will be posted in the first portion you come to. Each member that holds discussions with the ESS during Get to Know the Member Behind will then be given a fair chance to answer a set of arranged questions that will always be the same for all members. Following that, members will be asked 3 random, completely unique questions that no other member will likely be asked. They may be about anything! Afterwards, the ESS will use their technology to generate a human like graphic/picture to give imagery to scouting systems to see what kind of player or character they will be drafting. Lastly, you will get an analysis forecast provided to you from the ESS Wizard himself, Pog to complete the scientific data.

All this information will then be generated and a Member Rating will be provided. The rating system works on a scale of 1-100. The closer to 100 you are, the higher level of member they can expect to draft. Reasoning on the rating will be documented and provided publicly.

**NOTE**
All answers provided are 100% genuine and from the members themselves. Anything else will be by the ESS. If any pictures are provided, they are provided by the member and our 100% owned by them, posted with permission and 100% untouched and genuine. Sneak in a Go Oilers Go here.. hehe

Generic Questions and Information
[Image: 08fe71b0-e2be-11ed-aafa-940f69b506ca]

Member Name: Banackock
Joined the League: S4
Age Range: 25-31
From: Alberta, Canada, while currently living in Perth, Australia.
Favorite Sport: Hockey (NHL)
Favorite Team: Edmonton Oilers
Favorite Player All-Time: Joe Sakic
Shoe Size: 10
Favorite Food: Spaghetti or Ribs.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas

3VERYONE Q’s

Q1. What makes you enjoy the SHL? Why are you here today in the league?

Bana:
I joined the league all the way back around season 4. I’ve had a lot of players, inconsistently, and consistently, since then. I know when I joined it was because my passion for the NHL and hockey were very huge and I was also really into GM Sim leagues. Both of these, combined with playing hockey, and the NHL series on PlayStation and Xbox, growing up, led me to look for a player simulation league. I found the SHL first and then stumbled upon the VHL where I am my most active.

Why am I back now? To quench the desire for something that truly enjoyed in the past. Largely nostalgic! I also really love the VHL and want to create a new player, so what better place than here. I have a basic understanding of the systems they still use, have a good chunk of money, and still know quite a few older members which is cool.

Q2. What is something that you’ve done so far in 2023 that you’re proud of?

Bana:
I actually moved to Australia! At the start of February 2023, I was living in my central Alberta home. At the end of February 2023, I found myself in Sydney Australia on a working holiday visa with my partner. The plan was to visit Sydney for a week and then head off to Perth where we would call home for most of our time up until November 2023 when we plan to go home. Sydney was incredible and I had a lot of fun exploring all the areas, beaches, and just getting to absorb something so amazing as Sydney Australia. It’s hard to narrow it down because we did a lot of cool stuff but I would say some of the highlights of the trip there are just having cocktails with the beautiful sunset a d the ocean, walking through the Royal Botanical Gardens and exploring through the tall towered CBD.

So, we’ve been here since February 28th, Sydney Feb 28-March 6 and have been in Perth since March 6 up to today. Also went on a trip on May 9th to Bali, Indonesia. We stayed in Seminyak and we’re there until the 17th!

Cool fact? As of September 2022, I had never been outside of Canada OR on a plane.. my first flight was a trip to Kelowna, BC. Edmonton -> Vancouver - Kelowna and then back. After tha trip? Next time on a plane, which happened to be my second ever “airplane trip”, was me leaving the country for the first time ever to visit australia for up to 9-10 months lol.. now I’m off to Bali. Crazy how life works, SHL.

Q3. Last Q of the Generic Q tsunami. You ready? BASIC. SIMPLE. Tell us 3 things about you that you’d like for us to know. (Hobbies, interests, show and tell blah blah).

- Huge hockey fan. Go Oilers Go! Haven’t missed a playoff game yet while in Australia.. going to Bali tomorrow and hope I can still watch there lol. Oilers have had a crazy season and these playoffs have been about the same. Very happy with the team right now. Fortunate to be able to watch meaningful, good playoff hockey once again in Edmonton. Nice to feel the excitement instead of what we felt before missing playoffs all those years.
- I own two purebred, registered Dobermans. My beautiful Doberman Zara is 4 and then our boy Valentine is 1! Valentine lives with my ex! Zara is back home with my family while I am away. I miss that beautiful dog so much but know my family is spoiling her and I went above and beyond before I left to make sure she’s as happy as she can be.
- I own a 2017 Nissan 370 Z and drove it off the lot with 5KM on it. It’s currently back at home in the garage and only has 24,000km on it. ONLY driven during the “nice” Canadian months. It was my “congrats! Scratch your own back” gift to myself when I got a higher position at work and got the foreman job at 21!

FUN HOUSE Q’s
[Image: MV5BNWFhODc4YjgtN2FhMS00ZDA2LTk1NWItNTA1...@._V1_.jpg]

How did the Dinosaurs really die? We’re not asking for the truth. We’re asking for a story! NOT REAL. Show the GM’s your powerful mind!

The Great War, sometime long ago, Earth. While a lot of people think that the dinosaurs were killed off by meteors, hitting the Earth and a major, catastrophic earth meltdown occurred. However, the truth was that  there was a Great War amongst the aliens and dinosaurs. The aliens got bored of watching the planet earth as all it was was dinosaurs. They wanted something more for earth so they came down and killed all the dinosaurs. Afterwards, they created humans which are one percent alien, and 99% new creation. Humans now exist on earth. Well, until the aliens get bored again.

You have to create a cryptocurrency surrounding your player background, their name or something about them. What is it called? Tell us about it!

My players name’s König Wolf. He struggle to name his cryptocurrency initially as he had two names he really liked. Wolf Koin and Konigx. Eventually, they went with the more meme one but changed the name further to Wolfereum, to play a small bit of ethereum. There is currently ONLY 63,000,000 in circuit right now and t has a current bale of $3.47. It is to help with transactions up to 3333% faster for stores and banks and produces power with each transaction. The physics coins also act as air fresheners and produce solar power powerful enough to charge a brand new phone 25%.

A new league of fighting opens up… like chicken fighting in Indonesia but ALL animals involved. You are the CEO and must pick the best two animals to square off in a heavyweight brawl. The first ever! Who will be the first ever champion?

Hello and thank you. I am the CEO and commissioner of the ultimate animal fighting championship. I am pleased to announce to all her fans worldwide, that the first ever fight will be between… A Grizzly Bear from Canada versus a Siberian Tiger. Tiger wins, but what match! Respect from both sides. (No animals are ever harmed and sign waivers before and after the matches)

We really hope you enjoyed getting to know the member behind this player. We’d like to thank them for their time, and their honesty and the effort they put into answering the questions. It was a lot of fun to do this, is strictly for entertainment purposes only and we hope it offers decent insight for GM’s and scouting teams in the SMJHL. Take care!

Quote:1,578 words x2 Draft Media