Create Account

x2 Draft: How to use the Web as a rookie that just got drafted and know nothing

Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights Knights
Well it's that time of month, new players like me are going to get confused in this website. When I first joined the SHL web, I was like OH SHIT WTF is all of this. And well not everyone thinks stuff like that maybe just me BUT: If you are confused then this is one thread you should look at. Well there is a whole youtube video about how you can use TPE and stuff like that, but like I mean it's like 22 MINUTES your probably going to die of boredom or lose interest so even though I'm just here for the money I will write about all these things you should do. You probably already figured it out like how nerdy you guys all are. But for those who are an exception this is probably always never for you. These are things you should do in a nutshell. 

1. UPDATE THREAD: The most important post you would well post. Just go to your team that you were drafted on and well make the update page. Go to your team, scroll down and press make new topic. Then you should put your name and write down update page then you get to start. It should look like this: Name of your player - update page. After that extremely hard step, in the bottom there will be a writing box which you put your TPE on. If you did something like the Activity Check which is worth +2 TPE, then put down how much the thing is worth which in this example is 2, then you do a dash ( - ) then put what the TPE is about which is Activity check right now. After you do that, the bottom of the title you will see all of these letters, lines A's, pictures, email, then you will see this I don't know how to explain it umm it's like a chain and what's next to it is like a broken chain. Very good explaining I know. That chain thing is where you insert the link that will be proof that you actually finished it. You go to that website where you did your TPE, and copy the link. Then go back and highlight the words (Activity Check) then press the chain then put the link in. You feel like you actually did something in your life then it goes away, then all the pain goes back.... MATH. I mean I can't recall how much times I messed up on the math, it's kind of embarrassing now. The starting TPE is 155 so ughh add the TPE that you got. And bank what your not going to use. If your done then just check by seeing this example:
 +2TPE - (Link
155 + 2 = 157 
Banked 2

2. ACTIVITY CHECK (2 TPE): You probably already made a player. OF COURSE ME THEY ARE IN THE DRAFT STUPID. Well excuse me for that. First thing you should probably do is to scroll down to "League Activity Check" and click on the words. Then you will see all of these numbers which make it even more confusing. But stick on the page even if you feel like throwing up and press on the Activity Check that has the biggest number or on the top. Then you would see Keven or someone else post to your name and team. A normal person would put their draft  season of the SMJHL like right now S72, wait a normal person doesn't even do that.... Well when I first joined, I put my draft season as 52 53 or whatever stupid number it was and the season was 71 because of the tutorial video showed him putting the number as that. So just put your name and if your going to put your draft season number, PLEASE go up to Game Links and press oops well that doesn't work I mean it's going to be more confusing if you do that, so just like don't consider that. Well getting into the tutorial, after you that copy the link of the web. Then go to your update thread and do a full edit. Then put down Activity Check (number of the activity check) then highlight it then press the Insert Link button then paste the link. Also the Activity Check is worth +2 TPE so put that down beside it. Ex: +2TPE - Activity Check (number). Just keep in mind that the Activity Check is posted every week so just check for that (no puns intended). 

3. SMJHL PLAYER PROGRESSION: For a rookie this place is going to be where you farm TPE. When you click on SMJHL PLAYER PROGRESSION, then you would probably get even more confused. I literally forced myself to not press that click back button but I stayed like a big Australian I am and then left immediately after I pressed one link. But it won't be that confusing after this. This place has all of these weekly TPEs that will be huge for your player. First things you should do is the S(whatever number of season) claim thread where you can get free TPE by literally just putting down which TPE you got (which week), and the survey which is also worth some TPE. After all those TPE, your on your own now. You need to write articles, predict random stuff, and stuff like that. The discord for your team helps huge because it can tell you when a TPE thing is due, when you got the TPE that you need to wait for, and when a new TPE task comes out. I SAY DON'T SKIP EASY TPEs. I missed so much easy TPE and now my player could of been better. So Discord is very important to your progression. 

4. MONEY AND WHAT ABOUT IT: Yes MONEY. Money is one way to get TPE as well. You can get personal training, and weekly training from it. You can get money from the Player Progression once in a while form a task. But the main source to get money is chirping random people about how bad you did and force them to say something 2 times. Go to your profile page, then go to your bank. You will see personal training and weekly. Weekly training is less TPE but you can buy every week, but personal training is way more but you can only purchase once a season if you can or have the money. Also before I forget, if you go into SMJHL Player Progression and press Your First Pt, then just read that and claim the free 500 000 which you can buy a weekly training.

5. Spending Your TPE: Wow were almost done. Spending is the way to get your player full of TPE. There's the most important attributes that you should spend on. For example my player is a sniper so the most important things for my player is shooting accuracy and I forgot the others but yeah. This website is good for how much you want to spend: LINK. You put it in your update page and the updaters will update it. Just remember your math needs to be good or else you might need to wait another eternity for the updaters to update it. Ex of it: Shooting Accuracy 5 -> 9 (which is -4TPE). Also your player, depending on what position or "job" you have, might have a maximum on one skill like for a sniper, shooting accuracy is maximum to 12. Yeah and that's done, you should really do good on those Artemis scouting's you might just join the best J team in the site. 

Well this was a little late but I mean it's for money. And this was before the draft I just forgor to send it hope it counts as a draft thing now.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Probably gave misinformation to everyone but I mean it's for money right people?

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for the sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Monarchs Knights [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

Love it! Great article amd make that money!

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride