Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Jay and I’m your PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S71 SMJHL Rookies (S72 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, May 28th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Name's Thunfish or just Thun if you're in a rush. I'm from Brazil and this is my third player. I'm pretty chill apparently, willing to learn things and just sort of re-tell whatever I've experienced recently. Heard that I'm pretty neat to have around.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Hey guys, I'm Kyle. I'm sure you'll be seeing my player Billy Hill a ton on here. I'm a longtime TB Lightning fan living just minutes from the Panthers arena. Have you ever watched a Panthers game at home? You may have, but probably didn't take a close look at the stands. Next regular season, barring a cup, watch a game where they play a team that has a decent fanbase. Note the colors worn by the fans. Panthers at home is always an away game. #LetsGoBolts

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]

Hey, I’m Teddy! I’m honestly not a massive hockey fan, but I support all Boston teams (probably in the order of Celtics, Bruins, Sox, Pats). I am also a fan of UConn Basketball and Man City. But also throw in some tennis and golf. I just like sports!

If I’m not slacking off at work, I’m probably playing video games (Rocket League mostly, also Overwatch + others), watching TV/movies, or doing something creative (music, etc). I like to keep busy with hobbies so as to not think about the relentlessness of life.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Hi all! My name is Clyde and I'm super excited to pick up a new hobby. a few facts about me are that I'll be studying anthropology and linguistics starting in a few months, and I played tier 2 hockey in connecticut for a while! I'm also a rangers fan born and raised in NYC and love to talk all things NYR (especially talk to me if you want to reminisce on the 2017-2018 roster)

Hello. My name is Austin. I don’t really follow hockey at all but figured I’d give this a shot since I love the ISFL. My favorite things in life, in no particular order, are my family, pizza, football, and cats. I look forward to playing with you all.

Hi all, my name is Sean from Dallas, TX. I work IT in the security industry (mostly surveillance cameras) and play the ukulele fairly well. I’ve always enjoyed ‘Be a Pro’ mode on sports video games and I see this as being right up my alley. Big fan of my Dallas sports teams, Go Stars!  Berserkers

Hello there! My name is Hope I am 25 years old and I'd love to share a little about myself. I have an 8 month old daughter who I adore to pieces! We love to go camping, fishing, play video games, and obviously watch hockey! I signed up for this league because I enjoy playing FHM and I also enjoy leagues, so I thought hey this league sounds interesting so why not try it! 

Needless to say I'm happy to be here and can't wait to get to know yall! Good luck to everyone this season!

[img]```[Image: W6NIRSC.jpg]

[Image: kaliyev-1.png]

Hello Everybody! My name is Dustin and I'm 32 yo and I was Born in Louisiana but my wife and I have been in Dallas Texas for 10 years now. I'm a newish to hockey, been following the Dallas Stars since 2019. Just got my 4 yo son into hockey lessons and I'm looking for classes for myself. Other Than hockey New Orleans Saints fan, Who Dat! When I'm not spending time with my family or friends I'm playing video games (WoW, Diablo, Risk of Rain 2 or any shooter)

Good Luck to Everyone this season!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2023, 09:42 PM by PurePelican. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey all! My name is Colin, and I'm not very big into hockey but thought this might be fun to have as a nice little hobby. I'm a big New Orleans and Michigan State sports fan even though I'm from Wisconsin. Big video game guy, as that is what I mostly do if I'm not working or doing schoolwork. I play a lot of MOBAS like smite and League but my most time is in Destiny 2. I'm excited to get to know people and I'm happy to be here! Good luck to everyone this season!

Hello everyone my name is Joseph Reed. I’m from Columbus Ohio. Originally I was a New Jersey Devils fan until Columbus got a pro team now I cheer for the Columbus blue jackets. Which hurts me sometimes. I love my wife (Ashley) and son (Jiraiya). I play a few different video games though I must confess I’m not very good at any of them. I currently like to play Minecraft and Stardew Valley. Occasionally I’ll play Rocket League or Overwatch with friends.

Good luck this season.

Hello, my name in Tdan04, or Trey Daniels if you prefer to go by my real name. I am a 28 year old father of 5, I know it seems like a handful for my age but I handle it just like any other parent. I’m a life long fan of the Toronto maple leafs and I’ve gotten used to all the cracks about them, it don’t bother me at all because all that matters to me is that they play good and you win some, you lose some. This is my first sim league and I hope to achieve a lot and meet lots of great people. Thank you

[Image: 6bk5sdD.png]
                                    Sig by LazyEye

Hi my name is Bibleman returning to the league. One thing about me is that I am a diehard Ottawa Senators fan, and I also try to watch jeopardy every day with my roommates

i am jeff, i am a really big canucks fan, im in grade 9, i live in BC canada, i play hockey myself, and i really like blink-182. i also play lots of csgo

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Hi!! I'm Dylan, I'm a huge emo and metal music fan and I love talking about that and sports wayyyy too much. Talk to me about basically any sport but baseball lol (still learning about that one)