Create Account

S71 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Howdy! I just joined the SHL after joining the ISFL two seasons ago. I am a DSFL GM and unfortunately dedicated sim-tester over there, so I do plan on taking the SHL a tad more casually. However, I do still plan on making the most of my goalie career. A hobby I have outside of sim sports leagues is playing Ultimate Frisbee.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 03:44 AM by BANACKOCK. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’m a longtime SHL member and I am excited to be back in to the swing of things. A few quick things about me! I am originally from Canada, however, I am currently in Australia on a working holiday visa with my partner. We have been here since February and this is the first time I’ve ever left Canada lol. Since leaving we have also been to Indonesia and just got back from there a few days ago.

Quick fire facts: I own two Dobermans, love spaghetti, like hiking and fishing and the mountains in BC are my happy place.

Hey all, I'm Ryan. Been a Pens fan most of my life. I live in southern Indiana so outside from rec league floor hockey, I havent gotten to play much, but I think I've still got great stories from those times. I live with a bunch of nerds that I play DnD and Boardgames with and am trying to slowly turn them all into hockey fans.

[Image: pyro182.gif]

Thank you hewasajazzman, Slothfacekilla, Sulo, Frenchie, and Raymond for the sigs Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 09:23 AM by takethehorizon.)

Hey ya'll I'm Adam. I'm a 29 (soon to be 30 year old in about a month, yikes) year old spending half my time in Connecticut where I work and the other half on Long Island, NY where I live. I just got married last year and loving married life. I am huge into fitness, gaming and beer. My favorite sports teams are the Pittsburgh Penguins and Uconn basketball (my alma mater). I am currently on my second player in the SHL and don't participate in any other sim leagues. When not at the gym or playing 9 w/ the boys you'll find me playing Fortnite or Rocket League sipping on a new IPA i'm obsessed with. Looking forward to another fun season and a successful career.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 10:00 AM by wizard_literal.)

Hello! My name is Ryan, 29 years old, originally from Detroit MI but recently transplanted to Kentucky for work. I'm a software engineer for my day job and one of my main hobbies is drawing & painting.

[Image: wizard_literal2.gif]
[Image: SZRCDpe.png]

My name is Caleb. I used to once love being a goalie in this league, this was before FHM8 came in and said fuck all to goalie stats, which made me sad.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Hello, my name is electrictree and my player is Remington Richardson III. You can also call me RR3 as i know saying the full name can be annoying to type out.

(31)

[Image: image.png]

Hi All!
My name is Chris, but people know me as Loopy.
"But why Loopy?"
Great question and thanks for asking.
When I was a youngster, I was always playing baseball a year or two ahead of my age group, mostly due tp me being one of the youngest in the entire organization and kids my age mostly played soccer for some strange reason. I played 3B and being smaller and younger the bases were further apart causing an arc on my throw from third to first. During practice one day, coach had enough: "WALSH!!!!!! FRIG OFF WITH THAT LOOPY SHIT!!!"
And from there, it stuck to me like a wilknot.

I'm Hexx, and I'm into punk and ska music. I also play hockey outside of the forum, from beer league to a few tournaments during the summer in my city.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Hey all, I'm Dainjah aka Sith Happens. Brand new to this site and this style of hockey in general. I'm a goalie irl as well as on here now. Outside of hockey, I have 2 kids. I'm a big gamer, lover of anime, and D&D when possible. I'd say probably one of the weirdest things (if you want to call it weird) is my laugh. Think of maybe Ed from lion king or some cackle and you're probably close to how I sound. I also laugh alot: score on me -> laugh, stop your shot -> laugh, get nervous/stressed -> laugh, having a good time -> laugh.

O yeah, favorite teams Tampa Bay Lightning and Seattle Kraken!

[Image: Sith-Happens-Signature.gif]

[Image: KS8UYv9.png] [Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]
 Ireland 

My name is johjeff or jo (pronouced jo-jeff without the h) , I have created Erick Vasiljevs who was a famous Regina Elk, and I've created Cameron Dallas and newly drafted player by the Maine Timber.

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

Dylan Jacob-Smith has had two dreams growing up as a kid on streets of Detroit. Play for his hometown college team University of Michigan hockey team. The other was getting drafted into the SMJHL. Dylan was the talk of NHL Combine workout where are the rookies go to showcase there talents.  According to one of the anonymous GM he was a can’t miss being projected in the 1st round. 
“It was a tough night” according to Dylan Jacob-Smith as tumbled out of the first two rounds of the SMJHL draft. Dylan Jacob-Smith finally found a home with the NewFoundland Berserkers being drafted in the third round with the forty pick. When DJS was drafted he stated "I knew that what was meant to be was going to happen. It's one of those things where you feel like you're going to handle yourself and be composed, but then the waterworks started flowing and just emotions got overwhelming."
Dylan Jacob-Smith was over come with emotions when he received the call from Berserkers GM. He told the GM “I’m ready to get work and earn my keep”! When he was reached for comments from ESPN Reporter Shooter McGavin “I ended up where I was meant to be, and I'm just looking forward to competing and getting started”. “I’m happy to be with my team and my locker room”.  #berserkers4life

[Image: nlMQNOg.png]

My name is Dylan and I'm a rookie with this league and expected there will be some veteran rituals that I would have to go through with my new team.  I will be expected to take the veterans out and pick up the tab.  Looking forward to the preseason and season.  Memes are welcome.  I'm a life long fan of the Red Wings since I can remember.  Lets have a good season and wins rookie of the year.

Agent_Smith_009  Berserkers

[Image: nlMQNOg.png]

My name is Ashes (don't feel like sharing my real name). I'm from Latvia, but I live in Sweden right now. I'm studying game design, which is pretty cool I guess
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 07:27 AM by Weaves.)

Hi! just joined the SHL after joining the ISFL two seasons ago. I am a max earner and war room member in the ISFL and unfortunately dedicated sim-tester over there, so I do plan on taking the SHL much more casually. However, I do still plan on making the most of my outstanding goalie career. A hobby I have outside of sim sports leagues is playing hockey, laser tag, and playing Paradox titles.