Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2023, 02:59 AM by diacope. Edited 5 times in total.)

This one is easy for me being a player whose been around the block and been through the feeling a few times on different sites. One day recently after grinding harder than ever I realized again that every word I was writing didn't really matter in years to come if the site were to fold, how did I respond this time? I just continued to have fun with it, took every moment at a time and enjoyed it because that's what always calms me down. Immdeidelty after the first thing I thought of was I need to be remembered though, before I used to be an active poster so my name was out there but now I chase trophies, accolades and awards to get my name in the record books or even in someone else's mind when they think of a moment I was part of looking back themselves. For now we just gotta keep giving thanks to the entities for supplying the tasks, managers for getting off their ass and any teammates who supply a laugh.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

If someone out there in the ether or the nether or out on the great world wide web decided to use me as their likeness for their online character in a simulation hockey league I would be ecstatic. There are so many better players (current, not necessarily historically better, 2nd in all time points right now, suck my dick) for someone to choose from it is actually crazy for someone to pick me, a player with 25+ seasons under my belt, one who is desperately fighting off regression as has less TPE than a player drafted 3 seasons ago. Someone playing on a team who as of late has been consistently last if not one of the bottom ranking teams in the league (do not get me wrong, I enjoy playing for the Toronto North Stars, and I am not saying it sucks that I am here, I actively continue to re sign with this time, but still like cmon we can all admit they are going through a rebuild and they are not a good team right now) Anyway, if someone where to pick me I would send them merch and signed pics/autographs. I would bless them for having faith in me

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]