Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Quote:WRITTEN TASK: Tell me how your player came to this realization and how they respond to the knowledge that their existence depends on this site's servers not going down, and their career goals depend mostly on the fourth-dimensional Entity's willingness to keep doing point tasks.

Spack Jarrow is pretty invested in his business ventures and his various sporting leagues so he often is behind on the newest musicians or movie stars. During one night at a pub with some of the other players on the team, someone asked who everyones favourite movie was. Jarrow was slightly embarrassed as he couldn't think of any movie so he just repeated what the first person said "Pirates of the Caribbean!" even though Jarrow had actually never heard of that movie before. A third person shouted out "I love that movie! We should go back to my place and watch it!". Jarrow, being the designated driver, was regretfully forced to go along with this plan as all the drunkards started chanting "Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!".

They settled in to watch the movie and a quiet but growing ringing noise began to echo in Jarrow's head as the Disney logo came on the screen. By the time the movie began and young Will Turner finds the gold medallion, a steady stream of blood began pouring out of both of Jarrows nostrils. Spack pinched his nose and stumbled his way down the hallway to the bathroom where he managed to close the door before collapsing.

Awhile later, Jarrow awakens in a daze with a pool of dried blood on the floor. He manages to shake off the fog and cleans himself up before heading back to the living room. A room where everyone is passed out and the TV is showing nothing but static. Weird.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by High Stick King - 05-28-2023, 07:14 AM