Create Account

S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me?

Prompt 0
Bojo biscuit recently found out that his life is a lie and he has no real purpose in life other than to live some sick twisted and possibly sexual fantasy of a man named Ray Borxy. He started realizing things weren’t quite adding up when his summer off seasons only lasted a few weeks. It’s like time had barely even passed because it hadn’t. Chances are that smjhl winners orgy didn’t really happen at all either, and that instead of pelvic thrusts going back and forth it was binary thrusts going one and zero. Is the hockey real? Was the team real? Was the triple d big titty goth girlfriend who ties me up real? It was real to me damnit. The adventures we had on the ice were full of perseverance, challenges, and bodily fluids. I’m kinda having an existential crisis right now. Am I Boho or am I Ray voicing Boho? Or am I boho thinking I’m Ray thinking I’m Boho. Man I’m hungry let’s get bojangles

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S71 PT #0: Is it solipsistic in here or is it just me? - by .bojo - 05-29-2023, 12:15 AM