Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

I think the best thingoght be to find a way to sim or fake out some of the other activities that come along with all start weekend traditionally. On real life, we seem to find people paying more attention to skills comps or silly moni games rather than the actual game itself

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

How about a mini tourney with four teams of stars, one team per division. That could be very interesting and since it need more players, then maybe more users could be interested in it.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

I would like to see the SHL All Star Game on a game that's not Franchise Hockey Manager, I'm not a huge fan of how the game looks on FHM and I think it would be fun to potentially see the players on NHL 23 or something like that

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I honestly forget that the all start game is even a thing in the SHL every season outside of when I pop into an announcement channel. I would say maybe some media just talking about the season for the all star players could be fun to have some engagement

If there was a way to actually see a skills competition on stream, that would be a decent watch. I know that it would take so long to set up if technology is available but it would be interesting. Someone mentioned prizes for watchers would help the viewership and keep people there to watch.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Maybe add something on top of the sim itself and brand it as extra 'festivities'. Like maybe the players take part in these festivities in the form of some kind of games or competition?

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Honestly something with a full sim function like that one season we did it with an NHL2k game. Id be curious and cool to see all the players actually playing

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Couldn’t say anything that’d get me to follow the All Star game itself.  Real life sports has the same problem (albeit for different reasons)

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

I'd like to see the All-Star-Game to be something more competitive again and not just every team gets 1 representative. If a team went something like 0-66 and had no good player there shouldn't be an All-Star on said team.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I'd like to see some form of skills competition or other type of event for the All-Star Game, or maybe even not use FHM for it to make it something different.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

I want veteran commentators for the game to give their past-their-prime perspective on what the best in the league can do. They aren't making it to the game for their physical abilities anymore, but they need that paycheck.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]