Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

Yeah, even as someone whose player made the ASG this season for the first time, I honestly wasn't even aware it was going on. I feel like monetary bonus for making it wouldn't be the worst idea.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I would say try and find a way for make it more interactive with the community in some sort of way. I think it could help a lot. I know back in the day, we used to do tpe questions or random tpe draws could be another way to incentive people to partake in all star games and stuff like that.

[Image: hallsy.png]

i think its pretty tough to incentivize watching any of the league’s streams just because our engine and streaming platform dont really lend to it. the live sims are… something… its more than we ever had but that doesnt mean its great. so to me, the only real way to gain some viewers would be to have some rewards for actually watching the stream. with twitch viewers get points they can spend for simply watching the stream, using those kinds of point to our advantage for on site things could easily garner some interest.

What I think would be cool is that if egg talks to the filehead and makes a bunch of cool changes and a good meeting with them :3c

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Well for my player Kayden Pale he has never been too an all-star game but I can tell you the reason he picked too play next season with Seattle one name for you MAX MANNING!

Quote:
Citadelles

I personally do not watch many SHL streams, since I don't really have an interest in it, to be honest. Maybe some more on-site advertising or loop the streams into the discord bots if not already

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I don't think there's anyway to get me invested in the all-star game. That's not to say that you're doing a poor job or anything, just that I'm not even remotely interested in it.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

I want a totally down to earth event that's swarming with magic robots. And also you should win things by watching. No, idk. Maybe a high quality post with roster details beforehand?

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I don't think anything could get me interested in the All Star Game, at least not while this software is the basis for the league. Sims are unwatchable.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

As a member of the all star committee I'd like to scrap the all star game or remove one player from every team making it because I think it's pointless.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I'll be honest, the sim is not my area of expertise, but if there was some new way to raise viewer engagement, perhaps I would tune in more often. I don't have any concrete suggestions though because i don't really know all that goes into it.

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

I don't watch all the streams but maybe some good commentating and casting would be something to get me invested into the streams more often.

26 words

I honestly think some media incentives can go a long way. Media articles that highlight each conference's team, as well as select players, can go a long way. Plus, that can really encourage people to dive deeper into some SHL stars.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Honestly there is very little that would get me hyped for the All Star Game. Obviously I'd love to see my teammates make the game and do well, but it really doesn't factor in much for me.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

It would be cool if there were a system where all-star captains got to pick their teams via a live fantasy draft and have something like 4 or 8 mini teams play a quick tournament.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars