Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

I can't really add much to the all-star game to make it more interesting, it's pretty interesting to begin with if you think about it, all the top players in the league playing on the same team? Its great, maybe ice cheerleaders would be more fun

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

The all-star game should be created in an NHL game rather than FHM. Each player should be created in Chel, then the all-star game itself should be played as a 1v1 between two summers or volunteers, streamed live. This should include a paid announcer and someone to read the good chirps from the chat out loud for the players to hear. Make it a show!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I don’t really have any interest in an all-star game. Maybe splitting the players by regions or country like they used to do it a long time ago in the NHL could be interesting and hold a tournament between these teams.

41 words

Nor Ge

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I shouldn't have read through the replies before I got to mine, because they all seem infinitely better than anything I could come up with. That said, we all know full well that watching FHM itself is kind of unappealing currently, so a focus on the events around the all star game itself sounds like the way to go. Commentary, x2 media, interacting with stream viewers, etc.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Hey! I had a part to play in this one! I don't watch many sims so I don't think I'm the right person to ask, but perhaps a more division based style similar to the NHL could be more effective? I'd personally scrap it in favour of a seasonal top X article where we rank the top 50 or 100 players. Or split it in to forwards, defense and goalies if that's optimal/preferred.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

I think, that we need a new guy for it @Eggcracker9 sucks at his job and we the people need to revolt against his cruel dictatorship, for example it needs to be mandatory that I get in because I'm the best
[42 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I think that a good addition to all star week would be explaining the all stars and including more fan far in it. Before I was on the committee I didn't even know when the all star game took place because it just kind of happens, similar to iihf.
(50 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I think if we did the all star game as a hot tube stream over vr chat would get me to watch. Now of course we may have to dip into the funds to buy everyone an occulus but that's a sacrifice I am willing to make for a VR Hot tub stream with HFFO or someone else like that.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Honestly what I'd like to see from the all-star game is for my player to make it. If my player doesn't make it, I don't have any interest in watching, so I really don't have a ton of opinions outside of that.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I want to see clowns riding unicycles hitting eachother is sock-em bop-ems. Who would not want to see that All-Star Game? A little halftime entertainment. Dangle might even get in on the fun.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

I would echo everyone else is saying by making some sort of reward for tuning in to up the numbers of people watching. I think, like real-life all-star games, its not so much the game that draws viewers in the festivities around the all-star weekend and things like the homerun derby or skills competition. If you can somehow implement something like that it would make it a lot of fun.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

I don't watch the streams but I'd be interested in seeing other things related to the all star game around the forum. Write ups about the players, new cards made for the players and stuff like that... Just make them feel important, just like the real thing.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

All-star trading cards could be a cool way to celebrate the achievement, as it stands now players don't really get anything for being selected. Also commentary was pretty fun during sims, maybe some more of that?

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

i am gonna level with you zerg, there is not much that could get me tuned into the all star game. my level of engagement with the live sims is at SHL and J, and my IIHF matches.

[Image: izzy.PNG]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2023, 10:49 PM by bjkman. Edited 1 time in total.)

All the stars are out and fans from every team (With all-star players) are out to enjoy the festivities of the all-star game. It's bigger than the game of hockey since it's mostly a lot of fun, add in a musical performance or two and some celebrities because that's what really seems to bring the fans.

Code:
56 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]