Create Account

S71 mPT #0: Starstruck

Maybe there could be something pike a kill competition, pitting the best players against each other and honoring those who top stats even among their elite peers

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I think one of the big things missing from the all star game is the context and the continuity. WHY was a player in the all star game, where they in one before? Why were they in those ones before? There is not much meaning behind them right now because they are a one off thing every season with no context really and it isn't built up to mean anything either in the season-to-season on the site, so it falls to the side.

I think it will be more interesting if you play more marbles and less FHM.
But like others said, free stuff is how people will watch

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

It would be very cool to see our players imported into an EA NHL game and watch them play as AI in the game. Obviously would take some work, but I would definitely tune in to watch that.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

I think a cash incentive for the players that make the tournament would be a great way to get people who are in the game to care more. That said, much like real life, there might not be much you can do to get anyone else to care about the allstar game.

Code:
Your task: Tell us what you'd like to see from the All Star Game! What could get you invested, what could get you to tune in? There are no bad ideas!

Totally did not steal this from another user, but import the all star teams into an NHL game and have them duke it out for funsies. I don't really watch sims at all, but the idea is fun.

[38 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

We just need to see more Brawls and fights in the All-Star Game!  Sure it's all fun and games watching the skills compitiion, but imagine a big hit and then hearing the brawl music start as things get crazy on the ice!

[Image: frankenstero.png]
Thanks Ragnarr!

I think adding skills or other specialized competitions would be great. Anything that establishes individuality between the players, since a lot of them run the same meta build.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

In the All Star Games I would like to see skills comp because then I can see everyone's skills, and I also like to see who wins out of everyone

31 Words

It's probably hard make this happen but commentary on the all star game stream would be fun. It would be a nice way to shake things up.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

I think a fight competition could be cool. Make it almost like a WWE type thing. It would be petrry sweet if that was part of the doings. Make it a real fighting spree.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Would be good to see a rookie team versus a most regressed team. They'd probably be on equal footing tpe wise so the old farts against the young pups would be fun to watch.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

As part of the comittee, I would like to see more interaction between the activity and the community. I would like to see more logos being submitted, I would like to have a fun showcase to watch live (old NHL videogames) and I would like people to have fun with it.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

i think that it would be fun to see a game of only goalies. 6 v 6 all goalies. everyone in full goalie pads. see what happens - 27 words

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

From an all star game I would really like to see a goalie show more than anything else. We don't ever get to see goalies really "do their thing" and its all about the offense. I think it would be fun to have automated puck shooter machines with goalies making saves. Maybe things like "best windmill" or "best flash of the glove" for people to vote on.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]