Create Account

Championship Week Changes!

seems great, having tasks more spread out across the offseason should make it feel like it goes by a little quicker at least

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

05-22-2023, 11:28 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: Tamper Rules
You can't just be up there and just doin' a tamper like that.
1a. A tamper is when you
1b. Okay well listen. A tamper is when you tamper the
1c. Let me start over
1c-a. The GM is not allowed to do a motion to the, uh, player, that encourages the player to do, you know, just trying to leave the other team. You can't do that.
1c-b. Once the player is in the contract, the GM can't be over here and say to the player, like, "I'm gonna sign ya! I'm gonna get you a contract! You better ask for a trade!” and then just be like he didn't even do that.
1c-b(1). Like, if you're about to sign a contract and then don't want to, you have to still sign the contract. You cannot not sign. Does that make any sense?
1c-b(2). You gotta be, signing motion of the contract, and then, until you just sign it.
1c-b(2)-a. Okay, well, you can have the contract up here, like this, but then there's the tamper you gotta think about.
1c-b(2)-b. Fairuza Tamper hasn't been in any movies in forever. I hope she wasn't typecast as that racist lady in American History X.
1c-b(2)-b(i). Oh wait, she was in The Waterboy too! That would be even worse.
1c-b(2)-b(ii). "get in mah bellah" -- Adam Water, "The Waterboy." Haha, classic...
1c-b(3). Okay seriously though. A tamper is when the GM makes a movement that, as determined by, when you do a move involving the contract and the signing of
Do not do a tamper please

(the answer to your question is yes)

St. Louis style, version 1.3

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

05-22-2023, 10:34 AMsköldpaddor Wrote: I'm assuming that unless it's wildly off-topic (like you're writing about Elon Musk's attempts at rocket launching when the question asked you to talk about your team's accomplishments or something) you'll probably be good, just the prompts themselves will be geared more towards these two angles. We've seen some pretty "creative" interpretations of prompts before in CW as is Laughing
gm pass

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

05-22-2023, 12:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Aren’t all changes wait and see?

Excited to switch things up and give that week after CW a little more spice
What if there was an Earth 2.0 and the main change was "no racism"

Idk I wouldn't wait and see to be excited personally

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

05-22-2023, 12:22 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Aren’t all changes wait and see?

Excited to switch things up and give that week after CW a little more spice
Well shoot, I was trying to be supportive but okay

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

05-22-2023, 04:08 PMAephino Wrote: What if there was an Earth 2.0 and the main change was "no racism"

Idk I wouldn't wait and see to be excited personally

Nah everyone will find something else to be prejudiced about, such as thumb length

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

05-22-2023, 01:21 PMKatth Wrote: Ah great, 2 deadlines instead of 1 to procrastinate.
my gut reaction. Not a fan of two things to do on two separate weeks. Easier for me personally to cram it all into an hour and have done with it. But, i dont think it'll be a big deal. Long as we're trying!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]