Create Account

Billy Hill breaking news graphic "420/69"

[Image: Hggl1tt.png]

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2023, 12:22 AM by hewasajazzman. Edited 1 time in total.)

hey @PapaSorin ! i noticed that someone told you to submit this graphic for grading so you can get some $$ for it. to do so you have to create a new post in the Weekly Submissions thread and title it with your username and the next sunday’s date (so in this case its 5/28). since this graphic pertains to the draft and it is currently x2 draft graphics week you can claim the x2 by denoting “x2 draft” in your title or body of the post.

05-23-2023, 12:22 AMhewasajazzman Wrote: hey @PapaSorin ! i noticed that someone told you to submit this graphic for grading so you can get some $$ for it. to do so you have to create a new post in the Weekly Submissions thread and title it with your username and the next sunday’s date (so in this case its 5/28). since this graphic pertains to the draft and it is currently x2 draft graphics week you can claim the x2 by denoting “x2 draft” in your title or body of the post.

I'll resubmit. Wasn't sure exactly where this would go because, ya know, not the usual piece.

[Image: photostudio-1710898490476.jpg]