Create Account

Exploring STHS Randomness, and applied TPE in STHS

if it was sths the s54 cuda would have won the cup

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-24-2023, 07:37 AMTomen Wrote: We literally were testing when you were on BUF and TDW was the Head GM(S30s), I even setup offseason files myself and had FAs on our team and pitched how good BUF would look with those players to said FAs.
I even remember test summing those days and my player was still in the J. As a collective we were running thousands and thousands of sims a day

Still didn’t win with you guys though :(

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-24-2023, 06:59 AMluke Wrote: Yeah nah, being in both SMJHL and SHL almost every gm is test simming in the S40’s. Maybe some like Wasty or steelhead wasn’t. But there was a lot of test simming in the S40’s
I was testing sims for almost my whole GM time but clearly I didn't put as much stock into them as I probably should have. I was testing for line combos and strats though, I was never testing to find the key to breaking the sim like what happened in the end lol. I knew that STHS had a lot of randomness to it so I never expected the test sims to show me much outside of what combos might work.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]