Create Account

Call-Ups & Send-Downs Visibility

Two announcements in one day?! That’s right! This one is a fairly minor one but I wanted to make sure it was seen because it’s relevant to awards predictions.

The other night, we had a brief discussion regarding the fact that over half of the awards predictions currently submitted include a Jesster (ROTY) prediction of players who are either not rookies or who are not even going to be on an SHL team at all this season. We realized that there isn’t a public listing of incoming SHL rookies, which makes it difficult for the general public to see who is/isn’t getting called up in a given season.

We have opted to move the call-ups and send-downs subforum out of the GM office (where it was previously visible only to SHL GMs and others with access to that section) and into the public SHL roster transactions section instead. It can now be found here. This is a pretty minor change, but we’re hopeful it will help with both awards predictions and potential media opportunities relating to the rookie class. Special thanks to @DrunkenTeddy for helping out with the logistics. 

As a reminder, you are still able to edit your awards predictions until the deadline on Monday!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

@NYR73 picked your player for ROTY, don't let me down

[Image: 587044550082560041.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

05-26-2023, 04:06 PMJamesT Wrote: @NYR73 picked your player for ROTY, don't let me down

Not a bad pick!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Love this!

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

05-26-2023, 04:06 PMJamesT Wrote: @NYR73 picked your player for ROTY, don't let me down

I’ll get all my points when I’m playing against you don’t worry

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]