Create Account

Texas Renegades S70 Team Awards!
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2023, 10:40 PM by CapnCooper. Edited 1 time in total.)

Texas Renegades S70 Team Awards
[Image: y0o1yiX]
Another season has passed and that means we have to give out our team awards again! 
It’s always fun putting this list together to see who stands out on the roster and how much we work together as a team. 
We’ve got some familiar faces on here but also some new ones. I’m so proud of the entire Renegades roster but let’s get into this list and see who has put in some work this season!
I will also add that I came up with these award names based on some Texas Cowboy lingo but never ever explained the names so these awards will now feature the meaning of the names so we can all understand them! Please enjoy!
Renegades Renegades Renegades
The Texas Renegades "Sharpshooter" Award
(most goals this season)
In Texas, a sharpshooter is a name given to one who is quick with their pistols or highly skilled in shooting their weapon! 
We of course have a player who is highly skilled at shooting pucks with their stick and thus they are the Texas Renegades “Sharpshooter”.
Your Texas Renegade "Sharpshooter" this season is:
AJ Williams! - @ajwllmsn
AJ absolutely lit it up this season scoring 41 goals, ten goals more than the 2nd most on the team. 
This was AJ's final season with us so it was a pure joy watching him tear it up on the ice and constantly finding the back of the net!
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" Award Renegades
(most assists this season)
In Texas, a right hand man or pal is known as a wheel horse! 
Given that this award is for most assists, I think we can all call that guy our right hand man!
Your Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" this season is:
Chris McZehrl! - @Chris-McZehrl
McZ has found his place on the ice by finding others in the right spot for a shot or a tap in. 
With 56 assists there's no trouble to tell that any teammate loves playing with McZ as there's more than likely going to be an opportunity for a goal!
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Ranahan" Award  Renegades
(most points this season)
Another name for the best cowboy or most experienced cowboy is Ranahan. 
Given that this award is going to the player who got the most points in a season, it’s fitting to call that person the top cowboy or “Ranahan”!
Your Texas Renegades "Ranahan" this season is:
Chris McZehrl! @Chris-McZehrl
Along with those 56 assists, McZ managed to pot 16 goals to combine for 72 points total to lead the team! McZ continues to make a statement that he's a ballsy player and can help get the job done.
The Texas Renegades "Fantobens Force" Award
(most hits this season)
Named after precious Joseph Fantobens, this award goes to the player with the most hits in a season. 
Joseph Fantobens was known for getting out there and crushing the body. For four straight seasons (S60-S63) Fantobens had over 300 hits a season. 
During those seasons he combined for a total of 1281 hits which is absolutely insane. 
To remember those bone crushing hits, we have named this award after him!
The Texas Renegade earning this seasons "Fantobens Force" award is:
AJ Williams - @ajwllmsn
Not only is he a sniper, he's also a wrecking ball. With 115 hits, AJ showed he could tighten up and play a strong defensive game as well as get the puck in the net. What a dream of a player. 
The Texas Renegades "Puoli Pulverizer" Award
(most shots blocked)
Puolivalmiste played an integral part in Texas’s success. They organized and managed the team into a force and led them to two challenge cup victories, season 59 and season 62. 
Puoli is a very well respected user in the SHL and is an absolute wealth of knowledge. 
The “Puoli Pulverizer” Award goes to the player with the most shots blocked, a stat well loved by GMs and their players sacrifice the body to win the game!
The Texas Renegade earning the "Puoli Pulverizer" Award is:
Hodor! - @bbjygm
Hodor!
The Texas Renegades "Buckaroo" Award  Renegades
(most underrated)
This is a new award starting in S70! 
Replacing the Texas “Varmint” award for most penalty minutes, we wanted to have an award for a player on the team who performed very well but also may have flown under the radar. 
Everyone loves a Buckaroo!
The Texas Renegades "Buckaroo" this season is:
David-Arturri Donskoi! - @LarryTheMVP
That’s my DAD! This season, My DAD scored 31 goals and 36 assists for a total of 67 points! 
That’s the same amount of points as teammate and “Sharpshooter” AJ Williams! 
My DAD got into a fight and won! You wouldn’t want to fight My DAD! He’ll beat Your DAD any day! 
DAD is also a great dude in the Texas Locker room. There’s a reason why he’s got the A on his sweater! We love our DAD! And he loves us!
Renegades The Texas Renegades "Drag Rider" Award  Renegades
(top performing Goaltender)
This award is also the winner of the coolest award name. 
A Drag Rider is a cowboy who rides at the rear of the herd. 
Given that the goalie sits at the back, they are indeed the Texas Renegade “Drag Rider”. 
The Texas Renegades "Drag Rider" this season is:
Anthony Dionne! - @Anthique
Dionne played 52 games this season and finished up with a 0.888 SV%. 
That’s not bad considering they had to face 1782 shots. Hodor tried to block most of them but Dionne stood when it mattered. 
There’s no doubt Dionne has well established his position as starter for the Renegades.
Special nod to Kavanagh who stepped in for 26 games and put up a 0.916 SV%. 
I’d also like to point out that the Renegades goalies tandem each earned themselves a shutout. 
Given the amount of shots we face in a season I think that’s a great accomplishment for both of them!
Renegades Renegades Renegades
That about wraps up another season for the Renegades! The stars are definitely shining as we continue to progress through the rebuild! 
It’s been so much fun watching this team evolve and grow. Everyone is certainly doing their part and it’s been so much fun in the Texas LR. 
There’s no doubt that these accomplishments will get greater as our future stars step in and become difference makers in the league. I’m so proud of everyone on this team!
TEX TEX TEX
Thanks for reading! And congratulations to all our amazing Renegades!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

TEX TEX TEX

Long live Cooper and the Renegades. I'm so proud to be part of this team!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I love this team so much! We gonna do great things together Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Renegades

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Renegades

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

05-28-2023, 10:36 PMCapnCooper Wrote: Hodor! - @bbjygm

Hodor!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget