Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

T Murphy is a ventriloquist.  He loves nothing more than showing those thigg arms into a puppet and making it come to life all without even a quiver of his lips.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Trevors hobby is music from going out to concerts during the off season or just making his own by playing guitar and songwriting music is almost as big as hockey for him

Darnell's hobby is playing in his jazz sextet with a couple of other cats from around New Orleans. It's been hard to stay in touch since his move to Maine, but luckily there's still time to noodle.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Not much keeps the good 'ol Bender sane. I like collecting wrenches... nuts... screws. High quality oil to keep my parts in order and a banana here and there for strength.

[Image: Wally.png]

Nash's hobby outside of playing hockey is collecting hockey pucks. You wouldn't really know it because there is no display case. Instead, they are buried all over the backyard. Nash will tell you he knows exactly where each puck is but we all know better than that. Hopefully he doesn't move or they will have to excavate the entire backyard to dig up the collection!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Derek Martin, at the biggest surprise of everyone, is actually pretty big into crochet. Weirdly enough, he's found himself enjoying the calmness of putting some Beethoven on and making something nice for his teammates. The most recent beneficiary was fellow rookie Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz (@Zerg) who received a nice pair of underwear because he shat himself from getting so much rubber thrown at him during games.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Hugh Manius has no real hobbies to speak of, unless you consider hockey, working out, eating amazing food and chasing tail around a club, hobbies.

Word~25

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Lund love to cook like his father who own a restaurant in Norway. He's always making his own familly meal, and love receiving and cooking for his teamates.

I love to cook, so Dominik is definitely the same way. He's more than just the "throw a frozen pizza in the oven" kinda hockey player, and that reflects when he is able to be at his apartment and cook things.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Billy likes to brew his own whisky and moonshine in the off-season. He very much enjoys whiskey tasting and he thought it would be relsly cool to make his own stuff. Thus it’s a big hobby for him.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Dusty Rhodes' hobby involves of course eating. He has a map made up of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives location for every city the team visits and during offtimes he makes it a point to visit those places for some delicious grub.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

My side hustle is my hobby, I’m in the construction management business everyone knows. I love doing construction and whatever comes with it, anyone want to join my construction business?

[Image: gurbs.gif]

My hobby is watching other sports. It's technically a 2nd "job" but it originally started as a hobby and I became so good at it that they started paying me to stick around. Nothing better than doing what you love!

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

BASE PACK's big hobby is that he collects hockey cards which at first might make sense with him being a pack of cards and all but if you think about it, when he rips open packs he's really just murdering people like him

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

The gym has to be my players second home. Whether it is preparing for the games or it is to relieve stress and get a little getaway and mind release, thats the best place to stay. Maybe some podcast in the AirPods or listening to some good music

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature