Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Sven Yxskaft's non-hockey hobby is staycations. Quite literally doing nothing remotely close to productive. As the main part of his life is stress and chaos most of the time, he like to just relax when given the opportunity.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Ryosuke Sato enjoys the occasional bouldering session at his local climbing gym, but he's been out of it for a while and has returned to a few scrapes and more.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Thomas Liebold has many hobbies outside of hockey, recently his favorite things to do during his free time is to cook authentic meals from Baltimore and Vancouver

Alvin Wong has a few hobbies outside of playing for the Yukon Malamutes. This may seem embarrassing, but he is part of an online community that simulates hockey, he has a player and is a co-gm in the league. He has met a lot of fantastic people on the site and is happy he has found something he can do for fun outside of playing professional hockey in the SHL. He also runs an OnlyFans account where he sells photos of his feet.

84 words

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

I play PC games. After a hard practice or game it can be nice to log on to your computer and escape reality for awhile. I am not good at them, but it is still fun.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Alexej has learned to become a home body in order to stay out of trouble and focus on his hockey career. In his limited down time he enjoys cooking and is somewhat of a film buff.

My player main hobbies are hiking and kayaking. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have enough time to do these things during the regular season, but he tries to do it as much as he can when he is back home in Norway during the off season.

44 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I am not going to lie I totally read Hobby Baker as Hobey Baker and was super confused as to what was being asked. Monday Morning am I right?! Anyway...

Tibuk has found lots of great Hobbies away from the rink. While he still puts in quality time to practice and work out he really likes to get out and enjoy the Okanagan Lake where he lives. Swimming, boating, model boat racing, and searching for Ogopogo are all important activities for Tibuk.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Duncan Mackenzie's hobby is working to create the perfect Chicken Parm Sandwich. Each day, in his spare time, he is in the kitchen scientifically testing the perfect ratios of breading, chicken, oregano, marinara and parm. One day, he will find the golden ratio and use it to create the next version of Esa.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

My player enjoys listening music most of the time, if it's old school, dance music or hip hop you will always see a pair of beats around her noggin and knees a floppin. Since Raiya is very shy it also helps her with anxeity whenever having a bad day and turns a blah mood into a good one.

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

Thomas has always loved model trains. He is particularly invested in those of the HO scale. Whatever that means. He allows himself the ability to buy so much per month and has dedicated his basement to the hobby and models. He claims its because of his grandfather who shared his love of model trains with him at an early age.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

GK’s favourite hobby is sea fishing back home in iceland, and will be going back to doing that once he retires in a couple seasons. Fishing goes hand in hand with hockey for GK. (34 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Videl usually loves making paintings of her fellow teammates during the offseason, this allows her to stay calm and confident without the fear of regression during the offseason.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Being Swiss, it's only natural that Egli's favourite past time is sitting on fences. He'll sit on a fence all day. He's become a bit of a folk legend in Edmonton, when he finds a good ol' sturdy fence he just posts up and sits down.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Sven's hobbies are tough, since he can't do anything without aiming to be the best Sven in that particular field. So his hobbies include racing worms, competitive water sipping, and extreme sleeping.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]