Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

This season, tell me about your player's life outside of hockey!
Your task: Tell me about your player's hobby! If they don't have one and their entire life is consumed by hockey, tell me what keeps them sane!
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Monday, June 5th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Sir Devoir is lucky to have a few hobbies outside of hockey, with meditation and marital art training being two of them. He also loves taking long walks around Baltimore, and making his own poke blocks in a blender out of various ingredients.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

The only thing that keeps Mr Zopf sane is the fact that they love to bake bread. Baking bread is the only thing other than hockey that Mr Zopf does. The bread keeps him sane and happy.

Cormier doesn't have a lot of free time, but when he does and he's home he loves cooking large multiple course meals. He's always been a decent cook and if hockey didnt work out thats likely where his career wouldve went.

One hobby that my player has is doing this silly thing called simulation leagues. It is where you make a player and someone plays the game and shows the results. She is not very good at getting stats, but she enjoys the community and people around.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Playing other sports! Like tennis, badminton, volleyball or spikeball. Need to stay active and train other muscles and try different things.

In Texas, we have a lot of horses so after signing a big contract there I've bought a horse so now I'm appreciate it!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

David Doug loves to play video games in his spare time. When he is not on the ice he is scoring goals on the ice in NHL 23. 

(28 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Ben Jammin's hobby may come as a surprise to people, but he loves music and DJ's on the side when he isn't playing hockey! He usually has sold out shows and these concerts are pretty lit.

(36 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

ze'ev is a musician and is a furry who frequents at any cons he can. He loves to work on music in the offseason and has teammates come in sometimes for features

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Books, he loves to read books, they help him focus on improving his mental health and what he looks to do after this hockey career is over. As we know most professional sports players either become business owners, work their way into a manager or coach role, or take a step into sales life. Well Logan Webb is getting ready to become a sales person once his career in the SHL is done where he can finally make some real money. And in doing so he reads all about the most popular sales trends, how to best prospect and how to understand customer needs in order to close the sale.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Cale salad spends all his time eating kale Salads and playing hockey. The only other past time is making fun of @CementHands which is probably his favorite thing to do. Other then that is all hockey all the time.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Ryan Quintana Green's hobby outside hockey is writing and perfecting flows and rhymes. He's always thinking of new rhyme schemes and slant rhymes to add to his repertoire both for writtens and freesytles. Kinda like an Eminem on ice!

[Image: nf6AAw2.png]

Nibbles loves collecting and storing things in holes around his oak tree. Sometimes he will even put the stuff he finds in the oak tree. Most of the time it is just acorns but every now and then he will find something cool.

Code:
43 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

M'Baku Olubori isn't much of a reader--he barely graduated high school out of boredom. He doesn't cook. Growing up, sports were his entire life--with his big money contract, he's no longer allowed to play rugby or American football, which he doesn't love. He has started to play video games--FIFA mostly. He also loves concerts, and will go just about anywhere for a good concert experience. Last year he flew to Ibiza during the Platoon's off week for a festival, and he also went to Coachella for the first time.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I’m really into making sure my neighbourhood is safe. I work very closely with the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man ensuring that our city is safe. It’s something I am very passionate about. Oh and I take pictures and stuff for the local newspaper.