Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Kayden Pale is a big deal guy they call him a gamer cus he's turning on tv watching other teams play after he's finished always staying tuned too the sport of hockey

Quote:
Citadelles

Louise St. Martin is very interested in shopping and high fashion, and does some part time modeling on the side. She also likes to hike occasionally, growing up in the mountains of Switzerland.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

My biggest hobby is probably going to concerts, when I'm not playing hockey on my off days I get to go to so many concerts in my home city and thanks to all the travel even make some on the off-days of away games in other cities!

Code:
47 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Mit's hobby is being better than Shorsey at anything and everything. I'm pretty sure Mit doesn't really even like hockey that much.. Hell, hockey may be the hobby. It just happens to be a vehicle that he can be better than Shorsey at.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

My players biggest hobby is sleeping. Boy you could find Johnny sleeping just about anywhere. On the train. On the bus. In the car. Anywhere!

[25 WORDS]

Just-to-Buy's hobby isn't just a hobby, it's a passion: he dances. He dances all the time when he isn't on the ice and cannot stop even if he wanted to

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Crazy Tomato likes to go mountain climbing with friends and family in his free time, another thing he does is playing video games but he only does that in the offseason

[Image: G8XNgJt.png]

Oliver Castillon is mostly hockey. Sure, he does normal things too, like sleep, eat food, and listen to music, but otherwise, hockey... except for where it comes to painting. He paints as a "hobby"; ever a perfectionist, he works on his brushes and paint knives much the same way he works with a hockey stick. The room in his apartment in Denver that he's set aside for the paint is quiet, well-lit, even better organized, and he works closely and quietly on large and fine details with unblinking, narrow focus for hours at a time. Most of what he paints are landscapes, drawing inspiration from Bob Ross, but a few of the photo-reference paintings he's done with hockey images are high-valued gifts to the people he cares about most. His mentor, Danny Marston, has a few of Oliver's paintings in his league and home offices. Adrian O'Rugg, the former GM for Colorado, received one for Christmas last year that hung in his office. Now that it's October, Oliver is working on a series for the LA Panthers GMs based around their history and traditions.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Angry's favorite hobby is definitely Golf. Afterall, at first, he wanted to be a golfer just like his idol, Happy Gilmore. Sadly, because of his temper, he never was able to play in the PGA and chanelled it somewhere where it was usefull ; Hockey! He still loves the game of golf and plays at often as he can.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

sebastien regazzoni likes to gokart whenever he has free time. he also likes sim racing and has a nice rig set up in his apartment.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Jay O'Neil loves cats, he has 4 of them. In his free time he pets his cats, his cats are his family and his main hobby outside of hockey is to pet his cats

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Kevin's hobbies are a secret and nobody knew his secret hobbies until now. He likes to solve Rubik's cubes, and loves to play some badminton sometimes. He plans to boost the fans up by doing a speedcube competition where if a fan could solve the cube faster than him would win a signed jersey.

[Image: hbtB38x.png]
                                                  Canada Knights Monarchs Thank you Enigmatic for sig!  Monarchs Knights Canada
                                                                      [Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: YADp0uU.png] 

van Nistelrooy isn't all just hockey, he watches baseball and his family is a baseball family. Before switching to hockey, he was a outfielder.

[Image: mvn.png]

Jacques's hobby is sim leaguing inside of a sim league, after last weeks PT and I had to break the news to him I guess he just accepted his fate and would join the party, little did we know that THE SIM HAS A SIM WITHIN ITSELF so Jacques followed the leaders and joined a sim league to help pass time.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

philippe eko eel's hobby is finding small (eel-sized) holes to explore and go into. one time he explored his friend Anus McFife's butthole and rectum @micool132 and he liked it hehe. but he would never enter a bodily cavity without consent so he typically tries to find other small holes to go into instead of body ones. in any case he's a lil explorer and has lots of fun doing this

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway