Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

Like every cream of the crop athlete, Uskjal plays the divine sport of field lacrosse. Uskjal plays as a LSM (Long Stick Midfielder). This hobby does not only provide good cardio but also allows Uskjal to practice his hits.

Inactive Forever plays League of Legends with his gm aleks sometimes (ok he did it twice) He also likes to play with his dog and go for hikes, he definitely goes outside

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Jiggle E Puff's hobby is singing, obviously. He loves to sing people to sleep. He had to promise not to mix his hobby and his job, though. Singing the other team to sleep wouldn't be very fun for them.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Miguel Hefeweizen is an accomplished pilot. His hockey contract money allows him to spend the large amount of money required for this expensive hobby. He spends almost as much time thinking about flying as hockey.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Jolmi Kovius biggest hobby is probably his addiction to beating people up. He wears a mask and beats random people up at night, it has gotten so bad that the people of Hamilton call him the masked maniac.
(38 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Hirano likes to play a game called breathing air he is currently breathing air as we speak it’s very exciting none the less he never forgets to breathe air

My player's hobby is to write in his free time. He loves expressing his feelings through words and often writes many novels on long flights

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Going from the Swiss mountains to the Rockies in western Montana has helped Levin retain one of his favourite hobbies: trekking. However, he wishes he wasn't so busy during the winter, as he'd love to give his old snowshoes a ride - but the regular season takes priority.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Ryu Jones like to spend his spare time outside of hockey practices and games to volunteer at the local animal shelters.  He takes the dogs for walks and getting them staged for the pictures that they put on the site for others to see before coming in to adopt them.

Quote:50 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Hank Stopper has competed in some charity baseball games, playing as the catcher. Stopper has enjoyed it, as it turns out blocking pitches in the dirt is similar to stopping pucks on the ice.

Elena really enjoys collecting coins. They're shiny and she thinks that's pretty neat. Now that she's rich she has taken her hobby to the next level and everyone around her is worried about how much cash she's spending on this every month.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Nogoalov is a goalie, so by definition he isn't sane. But during his off-times away from the ice, he likes to reenact the movie The Notebook, scene by scene, with Lego.

[31 words]

RIP Mac & 701

In his spare time, my player practices off-ice hockey with roller blades. Finding a good puck for roller hockey is always a challenge for him though, he notices that the pucks are either bad with the surface, or good but not durable. He will do more research though

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Interviewer: Insert simple recap of the prompt here.

Dave Heinrich: Most all of my time is focused on hockey given the fact that my soul is bound to this dimension solely so that I can play hockey for my eldritch abomination of an agent. That said I am allowed to do things to benefit the state of my mental health to make sure that I can perform come game day. Bad as it might be I think the thing that helps me the most is rewatching Boy Meets World as it reminds me of a simpler time before I sold my soul for a Stanley Cup. Plus I am a really big fan of the actor Matthew Lawrence.

Code:
Word Count: 118

Spack Jarrow has many hobbies but one that is not well known is he loves to whittle. Ever since he was a kid, he has been carving shapes and animals out of wood when he is just sitting around.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]