Create Account

S71 mPT #1: Hobby Baker

My player loves building models of trains and robots. As his fellow teammate evilalbran said, they get together and make them on long weekends and in the offseason as well

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

LEGO baby. It's LEGO, not LEGOS. And it is a pretty great hobby, even for adults. It keeps my mind busy so I can stop thinking about the void for like an hour and it helps me keep up with my manual dexterity and what not.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Shaws hobby is incredibly dangerous, it is crocheting. She will crochet you your own hockey stick. Better watch out before you get stabbed by the hook.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

My player is a famous warcraft 3 player. among one of the best out of the dozens of professional players there isnt a day that goes by he doesnt slay some orcs

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Ally's hobby is solving rubik cubes. she is not good at it and does not want to learn how to actually solve them, she just likes spinning them around

[Image: abby_1.jpg]

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

[Image: 6eVg1pG.png]

Iliket Urtles hobby is taking care of his 3 turtles: Steve, Pablo, and "Extra long name so that PT's are easier". He has had Steve and Pablo for a while, but got "Extra long name so that PT's are easier" when he started his career in the SHL

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Painting is what keeps Andren sane. It doesn't even matter what he paints; models, canvas, anything really help to ease the anxiety that comes with being a professional athlete.

29 words

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Collin Gibbles biggest hobby has to be cooking. They have been featured on a few cooking shows over the years when they are not lacing up to skate for Minnesota.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Adam Liebold's favorite hobby outside of hockey is fishing. He finds being out on the water so relaxing  and it helps him keep sane during the crazyness of the season.

Foil Up Boys

paul koivu does not have a lot of hoobies besides hockey, but he does enjoy from time to time watching documentaries, mostly documentaries about animals, especially otters.

27 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Aksel knits! Not well, and he's actually never finished a project, but it's fun and he likes buying yarn and needles. It's a money pit, really. He's promised his brother a baby blanket.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I usually sit in the stands of the arena after training and practice just watching Real Housewives of St. Louis. They argue about the funniest things. 

26 words

Nevek's main hobby is to take care of Superb Owl, the old mascot of quebec city that they had to replace after he litteraly just left with the bird when he graduated.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

my players hobby is being in a militia where on weekends they practice legitimate training drills from the boys who serve and many of us who were discharged from service and still have our training documents

Angus McFife hobby is to play guitar hero, where he can be more than a lead singer but also a lead guitarist and rock chaos wizards socks even harder than ever.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]