Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

Clint Clampton of the Hamilton Steelhawks, is working hard to boost his profile, engage with fans, and bring in more of those sweet jersey sales. Clint has made a silly little TikTok to engage with his fans or people who come across his videos. Blowing up on TikTok is a great way to boost a personal presence that fans can engage with. He regularly shares behind-the-scenes glimpses of his training sessions, game-day preparations, and blooper moments, allowing fans to feel connected to his journey. Clint also takes time to interact with followers, responding to their comments, and making them feel valued and appreciated. He also participates in community events, charity drives, and fan meet-and-greets. By embracing these opportunities, he establishes personal connections with supporters, leaving a lasting impact on and off the ice. Clint's genuine enthusiasm for the game shines through in his interactions, making him a fan favourite. On top of regular jersey sales, he has merchandise that references fan inside jokes to bring in more revenue.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I understand the importance of building a positive relationship with the fans. Not only does it contribute to a vibrant fan base and a great game atmosphere, but it can also have a positive impact on my career and potentially boost jersey sales.
To interact with fans and boost my profile, I make an effort to engage with them both on and off the ice. I participate in meet-and-greets, autograph signings, and fan events organized by the team. I take the time to genuinely connect with fans, listen to their stories, and express my gratitude for their support. I also make sure to acknowledge their presence during games, whether it's by throwing pucks into the stands, giving high-fives, or interacting with them on social media.
Additionally, I understand the power of giving back to the community. I actively participate in charity events, visit hospitals, and support local initiatives. These actions not only help those in need but also demonstrate my commitment to making a positive impact off the ice, which can resonate with fans.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2023, 08:06 PM by vbottas17. Edited 1 time in total.)

It's pretty unfortunate, but Alexi Piastri is a team player and is willing to do whatever it takes to benefit the Monarchs organization. Recently, there's been talk that the Monarchs could be leaving Minnesota to head to Saskatoon. Now Alexi doesn't know much about Saskatchewan, but he's pretty sure that it's the only place on earth that has fewer waves than Minnesota. While surfing on lakes has had its challenges, it beats surfing on flat ice. So Alexi has decided that he needs to pull his weight to be sure that the team doesn't end up moving. Piastri has decided to set up any onlyfans account with all proceeds going to help the Monarchs build a new arena in Minnesota. While people have some extremely odd requests, Piastri is yet to turn anything down as every dollar made goes towards the cause for the greater good of Monarchs hockey. So far, Alexi has raised 6.9 million dollars, which could explain his apparent fatigue & slow start to the season.

Monarchs

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Prompt 1

Patya am need for spread word! Patya not wanting for go to Saskatoon! Patya not even know where this is! Patya out on the streets of New Orleans for help get votes for new arena! Patya am saying "hey, come to the hockeys game in new arena and see Patya play much good!" Patya not knowing if this is enough, so Patya also taking pictures with fans and doing the autographs. Patya will autograph anything, even if is baby. Patya making sure ink is safe for baby first, though. Patya actually have signed baby before. Anyway, Patya also enter fans into giveaway for free tickets and full meet and greet with team for everyone who pledge for vote yes! If Patya finding out they not voting yes after...well...this make Patya many sads. Patya not big fan of mean tricks, only funny tricks that not hurting feelings! Patya also go on televisions and make commercials for promote the idea of new arena! People of this city am loving hockey and they loving new arena to go with it!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

So Igor Victory of the Philadelphia Forge, who plays in the simulation hockey league, has yet again been tasked to save the franchise in Philly, PA. Hasnt he done this enough times already? No, okay, well let's go and get this stadium built. You see, the first item on his list is to go to the ownership and make them sign a binding deal that they will not approach other cities about moving a team there, nor will they talk with local politicians or development teams to get renderings done or anything. The team needs to be committed to Philly. Then, Igor Victory heads out with a few of his teammates and to remind the city that just two seasons ago the team won the cup. They hold meat and cheese greets, they run up and down the stairs with the cup, they hold events at Reading terminal, they get fans pumped. They hold a q&a with ownership and they make sure both sides are sold on staying in Philly. They learned these lessons from a team who was once based in Philly, and now is across the country and looking to move to Las Vegas.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

PT pass

GM of Canada in the WJC S56

S56 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for Canada

[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: qzGJBye.png]

[Image: GMGumba.gif]

Prompt: The Arena Scare

I'm Kyle Baretto, a passionate goaltender for the Saint Louis Scarecrows. I didn’t think it would come to this, but here I am, fighting an unexpected battle off the ice; to save my beloved arena. The owner put its future to a community vote, and I couldn't bear to stay silent.

With determination, I launched a foolproof campaign, rallying players and reaching out to local businesses for support. Fundraisers and spreading awareness about the arena's significance became my mission. It held countless memories and nurtured aspiring athletes like me. For example, many Saint Louis youth programs are held there.

The media soon caught wind, shedding light on its rich history and the shared dreams it embodied. Shockingly enough, former players and even rival fans joined our fight, understanding the despair that losing this sacred space would create.

As the vote approached, I realized that our efforts paid off. Supporters flocked to the polls, passionately casting votes to preserve the arena. The voice of the community spoke loud and clear, echoing our collective love for both the game of hockey and the arena it’s held in.

In the end, the owner had to respect our decision. The arena still stands tall, creating new memories for new people while preserving old memories of us. Its walls still are reverberated with cheers and the roar of victory.

Our campaign not only saved the cherished arena but brought our community closer. Our love for the game and shared memories united us in ways I never thought possible. It's a bond that will endure long after the final buzzer I will ever hear sounds.

275 words. Yeah!

S70 SMJHL Rookie Goaltender -  Scarecrows
[Image: image0.jpg]