Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

Written Task: Ownership wants a new arena. They're planning to move the team to Saskatoon if they don't get one, as is North American tradition. Now, ownership is asking you, as one of your team's most popular players, to help spread the word in your city. How do you go about getting people to vote for your new arena? If you refuse, why? (150+ words)

A new arena? The ownership in New England says that its time to update our excellent arena in the woods to something a little more modern and possibly closer to a dedicated metro area where fans can show up via public transportation as well as via personal vehicles. The city does not seem to be so accommodating however and want to make sure that its the right thing for the development of the area. So its up to the players, who want to remain in New England, to go out and busk for the team. My job was quite easy. Ship some of my brewery's beer to the area and convince the population that us moving away would be a detriment because they would miss out on the great tasting booze and the team that just won a cup and brought fame and fortune back to the city after such a long hiatus.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

ISFL affiliate - Laser

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

PLAYER PROMPT - Get That Sweater-sales Bag

I understand the importance of connecting with my fans to boost my profile and increase jersey sales. To achieve this, I employ various strategies to interact with my fans. I also maintain an active presence on social media platforms, where I regularly update my followers about my training sessions, upcoming games, and personal milestones. By sharing glimpses into my daily life, I try to create a sense of connection and involvement, allowing my fans to feel a part of my journey. In addition, I organize fan events and meet-and-greets to provide opportunities for my fans to meet me in person, take photographs, and collect autographs. By dedicating time to see them face-to-face, I aim to show my fans that I value their support and appreciate their dedication. However, I understand that if I didn't care about my fans, it would have a negative effect on the team. Fans appreciate authenticity and genuine engagement, and a lack of interest from me would create a sense of detachment. This indifference could lead to fans feeling disconnected and less enthusiastic about supporting me, ultimately impacting sales and hindering the growth of my popularity. I am committed to actively interacting with my fans through social media, fan events, and genuine engagement. I understand that their support is crucial to my success, and I strive to make those strong connections that will enhance my popularity

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Oles has always been a born leader, naturally that comes great communication skills. Oles bought a commercial spot in the middle of the cup finals and you hear him give a speech on public television to try and sway the people of Edmonton to vote in favour of the new arena bill. Oles approaches the podium and all across the city they hear the speech given from the future HoF:

" Ladies and gentlemen. Today, I stand before you not only as a passionate fan of the Edmonton Blizzard hockey team but also as a representative of the team's management and players. We are here to discuss a matter of utmost importance—the future of our beloved team and its impact on our community. With great excitement, I present to you our campaign to persuade you to vote in favour of the new area bill that will ensure the growth and prosperity of the Edmonton Blizzard. The Edmonton Blizzard has been an integral part of this city's identity for decades. Our team has brought joy, unity, and exhilaration to countless individuals, fostering a sense of community that is unrivalled. We have witnessed the indomitable spirit of Edmontonians as they rallied behind our players during both the highs and lows. This spirit is what makes our city exceptional, and it is our responsibility to nourish it further. However, the time has come to acknowledge the challenges we face. The current facility that houses the Edmonton Blizzard has served us well, but it is evident that it no longer meets the requirements of a modern sports venue. Our players deserve state-of-the-art facilities that empower them to reach new heights, and our fans deserve an unparalleled game-day experience that matches their unwavering support. The new area bill that we propose aims to address these issues head-on. By voting in favour of this bill, you will be endorsing the creation of a cutting-edge sports complex—a home befitting of the Edmonton Blizzard. This facility will not only enhance the game-day experience for fans but also attract new talent and foster economic growth within our city. We envision a stadium that stands as a beacon of pride, not just for hockey enthusiasts, but for all Edmontonians. Picture a place where families come together to share in the excitement of a game, where friends and neighbours gather to celebrate victories, and where our youth find inspiration in the achievements of our players. By voting in favour of this bill, you are investing in the future of our city, nurturing the spirit that has defined us for generations. Some may question the cost of such an endeavour, but I assure you that the benefits far outweigh the investment. The economic impact of a state-of-the-art sports complex extends far beyond the confines of the stadium itself. It will attract tourists, boost local businesses, and create jobs. By voting in favour of this bill, you are casting a vote for economic prosperity and a brighter future for Edmonton. But beyond the economic advantages, this bill represents something much more profound—it symbolizes our unwavering commitment to the Edmonton Blizzard and the values it embodies. It is a testament to our belief in the power of sports to uplift, inspire, and bring people together. It is an investment in the dreams of our players, the aspirations of our youth, and the shared memories we create as a community. Ladies and gentlemen, the decision before us is not merely about a hockey team or a sports facility. It is a choice to safeguard the spirit of Edmonton, to honour our history, and to shape our future. By voting in flavor of the new area bill, you are casting a vote for unity, growth, and the continued success of the Edmonton Blizzard. Let us stand together and propel our team and our city to new heights.

Thank you, and let us move forward in unity and purpose. Go Blizzard! "

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

If I were a popular player in a team that was facing the issue of moving to another city, I would make sure to use my influence for the greater good. To get people to vote for the new arena, I would start by creating awareness about the importance of having a strong and viable sports team in the community. I would use social media platforms to connect with fans and to emphasize the positive economic impact a new arena could have on the city. I would also propose organizing public events, fan meetups, and campaigns to gather support for the new arena. I believe that engaging with fans and getting them involved in this issue is the key to success. By showing them that their opinions and ideas matter, they will be more motivated to vote for the new arena. If I were to refuse this request from ownership, I would do so only if I believed that moving to Saskatoon was the best option for the team. However, I would make sure to communicate my thoughts and concerns to the ownership, as well as to the fans, clearly and transparently. Regardless of my personal opinion, I would always act in the best interest of the team and the community.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

PBE affiliate 
https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=588569

[Image: IMG_2927.jpg?width=1195&height=672]

Player Prompt

Written Task:

Antonio Flusso just learned, heading into his third professional season that some of the checks he gets factors into jersey sales. He jumped off the couch and sprinted out the door, before becoming confused about what his plan was. Heading back inside, he called his agent and demanded that a full on promotional bot campaign on social media needed to be made. By paying for thousands of accounts to get his name trending, he can now begin to capitalize on the minimal buzz. He now acts friendly towards fans instead of brushing them off with indifference. He won't buy tickets for them, like some of the established stars, but he will encourage them to support the team and come to as many games as possible. He signs autographs now too. Hoping that this will drum up some "Antonio Flusso" memorabilia collections down the line that he can sell currently worthless used items to diehard collectors. He smiles in all of his pictures with fans and waves to the crowd during warm ups. His twitter account also actively posts about Taylor Swift drama in a futile attempt to gain support from that army of fanatics. In a public statement released yesterday he stated that he "cares deeply about the fans of him and his team and appreciates every one of you individually".

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 04:32 PM by jaypc8237. Edited 2 times in total.)

First Graphic, yay. 
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

PBE PT

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Creative Prompt written:

Dam we win the championship one season and the presidents trophy the next season sell out every game and our management wants to move the team!? Dam that is brutal. There is a zero percent chance that Cale is Getting behind this whole team move. So that leaves us with the need to build a new arena! Well for the exact same reasons why the team wont be moved is why the team should get a new rink! When the team was brought in with the expansion they repurposed an old rink to make it work. It didn’t even have a proper name (seriously check the file) so now that the forge are relevant and killing it in the league in their 10th season its time to get an upgrade! No way that the city wouldn’t be behind this team with the success they have had in the recent years! They have waited long enough to get a team they wont let it go now! NEW RINK NEW RINK! Make this a viral tik tok and we are in business!

WC:180

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Player Prompt

Adelie has actually been huge for the overall public image of the Chicago Syndicate as he is huge about being involved with the community and making sure he's seen so he can both spread his own messages and bring attention to the team. He volunteers at multiple nonprofit organizations to help bring in money to those who are less fortunate. Soup kitchens and things like that. He is often seen roaming around looking for pickup hockey games as well. This is frowned upon by the organization overall due to injury risk, but nothing quite gets the community buzzing like a professional penguin hockey players going around and making kids happy by playing with them. He's always willing to stop and take pictures or sign autographs and really just make fans as happy as possible. He backs this all up by being the best penguin he can possibly be and dominating on the ice so all these fans who have enjoyed his company really have someone to cheer for! And to buy merch for to boot.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Answering for the player prompt:

Vaseline Podcalzone has been the captain of the Seattle Argonauts for several seasons. As the franchise's all time leader in career points, it is very apparent that Podz has managed to endear himself to the hockey fans of Seattle, as well as the general community in the city as a whole. Needless to say, however, is that it is certainly not a skate around the rink in order to convince these citizens to commit to supporting a brand new arena.

It would require a lot of PR work to really drive home what the Seattle Argonauts mean to the city, as well as what a new arena would mean to the city as well. It really is a slippery slope of logistics, but the least that Vaseline Podcalzone can do about it is serve as the organization's mouthpiece towards the people who will ultimately decide on the fate of the Argonauts.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 11:48 PM by MikeLiut. Edited 2 times in total.)

Dear people building arenas. And people paying for them. And fans. And mafia. Always say dear mafia.

My name is Ekaterina Valieva. You do not know me in Baltimore. I play hockey. I played 7 games now. Immigration officer did not find that passport is fake, so might play lot of hockey in Baltimore. I come from Russia. In Russia, we do not have beautiful arenas like in the United States, or the British Columbia. Sometimes, there is no zamboni, so we use bears. Here, it is good arenas, but Baltimore needs even better arena. Our GM trips wants you to give money to the Platoon, so we build better arena, with bigger scoreboard, so he can charge fans more money for our games. They say it is good business if you vote for new Baltimore arena. It will be beautiful arena. We will put statues of players. We will have massage chairs. We will have better hot dogs. We will put cameras in visitor locker room. Thank you for giving money to billionaires.

Code:
174 words

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

One possible tactic is to slide the promise of a new arena in to your election platform like my girl Danielle Smith in the recent Alberta Election haha. But honestly I can't see the San Francisco Pride moving anytime soon. We got the weather, we got the sick uniforms, we got the purple. But a new arena could certainly be in the fold. As a young soon to be rookie on the squad I don't think there's too much I can bring to the discussion just yet, but as the league starts to hear the name Scholz more and more I can certainly drop the idea of needing a new arena to maximise my potential and reward the fans of San Francisco for supporting us through a lengthy rebuild. It's the least we could do. As for how we can earn the extra cash? I'd be willing to rent my time to fans for birthdays and other exciting events. Or we hold a good ol' fashioned bake sale. Everyone likes a good bake sale.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride