Create Account

S71 PT #1: Public Relations

Montreal's arena is still pretty new, so we do not really need a new one quite yet. So I will talk about how I engage with the fans, as I do not care about my "profile". On a practice day I will take my time to interact with fans that come to our training facility. I will talk to them, sign autographs and take pictures. It is the least I can do for our loyal fans that come all this way. On a game day I like to focus on the game beforehand, but after the game I will do the same. I listen to their feedback and take it to heart. Besides individual fan interactions I also like to volunteer at the local animal shelter whenever my agenda lets me. This way I want to give something back to the community as they give so much for us. If this improves my profile than that's fine, but if not that's fine as well.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

PBE PT

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

PBE PT

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Jarrod Lakemore would really prefer not to get involved in politics and doesn't believe in openly lobbying for a new arena in Buffalo. However he certainly has formed a bond with the fans in Buffalo and would prefer not to have the team move and abandon a fanbase with which he has started to embrace. So while he won't publicly speak about a potential new arena, he certainly is happy to engage with fans and show the people of Buffalo that he supports them just as much as they support the team. Deep down, he really doesn't want to relocate to Saskatoon and despite Buffalo's reputation as a pretty meh city with bad weather, he has grown to enjoy the city and considers it his new home. And while the arena is perhaps growing a bit long in the tooth, it still is his home arena and he finds some comfort in it's "eccentricities". Lakemore isn't naive enough to think that money isn't the main factor in things like this, but his sentimental feelings for Buffalo make his preference for staying very clear. (190 words)

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Pt pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

pt pass

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Player Prompt, Written Task:

Roddy Banes goes out of his way whenever he can to do nice things for the fans. The fans, after all, are the core of the team, the beating heart, the lifeblood of the franchise. He tries to take extra time at the meet and greets to shake hands, take selfies (or ussies) with those who want them, and just make time to chat, answer questions. He likes to give back to the community, spending a great deal of time in Montreal, as well as his hometown of Vancouver (during the offseason) to go out, volunteer, or just play road hockey with kids. He can't resist the chance, when he comes across a street hockey game, and always has a spare stick and gloves in the trunk of his car for just the occasion. 

Moreover, Roddy puts in the work. He knows that to be popular and to give back to the fans, the best way to do it is on the ice, helping the team succeed. The transition to Defence has settled in, and Roddy is fully committed to his new role, laying it all on the line, night after night, to do what's best for the organizaiton. He no longer chases personal records, or seeks to pad his stats. It's all about smart, team-first play. The best way to give back to the fans is to make sure they get their moneys worth when they come see the Patriotes play, and to keep them entertained with deep playoff runs. It's a customer-facing business, and Roddy does his utmost to deliver and contribute to a quality product. 

Also he organizes a sexy calender photoshoot and gives all the proceeds to charity.

[Image: banes.png]

Ignacio Garza likes interacting with fans and the people of San Francisco, which is what keeps him engaged with the city. Having just started his career in San Francisco after coming down from Anchorage, Garza is highly motivated by the much finer weather to get out into the community and physically interact with the city. It is a great "two birds with one stone" situation, because getting involved in community events and going to attend other venues is not only a great time and a constructive way to become acquainted with a new city, but it also gets you out there and more likely to interact with the population of San Francisco and get your name out there. While Ignacio Garza isn't a well-known name for the Pride just yet, this just means he has more time being able to soak up the California vibes and travel a little under-the-radar for the next little while.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Player prompt

N'Zola is not the greatest at selling jerseys, especially since his performance at the Anchorage Armada has been sub par based solely off of his capabilities - but that does not discourage him at all. He is still showing up how great his sportsmanship in the arena is after the games. He always gets a coffee from the cafeteria and goes to meet his fans along the way. There are not many, but yet again it lets him have more time to interact with his existing fans more, making him more appealing to other hockey enjoyers at the arena, when N'Zola is suddenly asking about a fans dog who had himself neutered, if his recovery was going well and if they needed some assistance. Of course nobody has not yet had the guts to ask him for favors, given his status as a hockey player, but that day might come eventually when autumn comes along and the leaves fall out of the trees. Georg does not care about raking other peoples yards for some extra dough

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Prompt #1

Alright let me take a look here... I gotta do some research first, look around in the Team Information section first to find out how old our arena actually is, so... Gimme a second... *rustling papers*... Okay, so... Not a whole lot of info on there, so I guess I gotta go by the real life information about Rogers Place and according to that, our arena was opened in 2016. So do we really need a new arena now, after just seven years in the current one? I don't think so and even if we did, I think as a guy who just joined the team and knows very little about the franchise, I wouldn't be the right person to sell the public or city officials on the idea anyway. So yeah, let's stay in our current arena for now, I think it's quite a good place to play in actually, and if you still wanna go through with the idea, get the help of some of the longer-tenured team members.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

CREATIVE PROMPT / STORY MODE

New England is now New Czechia! Well, it's actually just Old Czechia. Ok, how to get people on board hmmm. What do Americans like? Oh, beer! We've got a lot of beer in Czechia! This is a very good and completely reasonable reason and plot, I mean ploy, I mean idea for you to vote against the New England Wolfpack getting a new rink in the Boston area. Czechia would be such a fun and a much more fitting home for the Vlčí Smečka, I mean Wolfpack. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Remember that cup we won here? Yeah, we're not abandoning our past success immediately after the win. Nooooooo, instead we're looking to a brighter future with more Czechs, which is a bit redundant I suppose, but nevertheless we would be better than we are now! I guess I'm trying to convince a city to let go of a professional sports team that would then no longer be able to attend, but don't worry about it!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

[Image: cupsign.png?width=572&height=475]

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

[Image: X4MLjtz.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Code:
PLAYER PROMPT - Get That Sweater-sales Bag

Written Task:  Tell me what your player does to boost his profile with the fans! You probably want to be popular with them, if only to boost your jersey sales and make that extra dough, so how do you go about interacting with them? Alternatively, if your player truly does not care, how does that affect his interactions with fans? (150+ words)

I love my fans and would do anything to make them feel like part of my inner circle. My fan base grows pretty significantly based not only on my on-ice performance, but really what I do off the ice. I am very active in the community, often helping out with the local learn to skate programs or the other kid driven activities as I love to grow the game in our community. I am also a regular at local children and adult hospitals, frequently paying visits the those that are sick and unable to attend our game in person. I do my best to bring the real feal of the game right into their room. I do everything I can to make them feel special and make sure that they always have the latest and greatest Argo gear. Anything I can do to help take their mind off their current situation really drives me to be the best that I can be. It means so much to me to be able to help them out and really make them feel special.

181 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Player prompt:

Julian Flörsch, a talented Swiss hockey player, had found a new home in Minnesota a couple of seasons ago. When moving here, he understood the importance of building a strong bond with the fans, apart from his performance on the ice.

Julian knew that connecting with the fans was crucial not just for himself, but for the team as a whole. So, he decided to go the extra mile to boost his relationship with the Monarchs' loyal supporters. After each home game, Julian would spend extra time signing autographs, taking pictures, and chatting with fans of all ages. His genuine smile and approachable demeanor made him an instant fan favorite.

Julian's efforts didn't stop there. He recognized the power of social media and started engaging with fans online. He would respond to their messages, share behind-the-scenes glimpses of the team's activities, and even hold online Q&A sessions. His down-to-earth nature and willingness to connect personally with fans endeared him even more.

As time wenton, Julian's relationship with the fans grew stronger. Nowadays, the stands at home games are filled with fans wearing jerseys with his name on the back, and the support he feels from the fans motivates him to give his all on the ice.

Julian Flörsch became more than just a hockey player for the Minnesota Monarchs. He became a symbol of connection and unity between the team and its devoted fans, a testament to the power of building meaningful relationships beyond the game.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty