Create Account

[HIRED] SHL All-Star Committee Members (3)
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 11:29 AM by Eggcracker. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello SHL Fam!

DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ALL-STAR (committee member)?

The SHL All-Star Committee has THREE openings that we are looking to fill ASAP.

Here is a brief description for the role:

- Voting on the All-Star Game host city (when hosted by SHL team)
- Discussing and voting on the All-Star Game rosters.
- Discussing and voting on the All-SHL end-of-the-season teams (All-SHL team #1/2/3, All-Rookie team)
- Seasonal discussion on ways to improve the ASG process and format 
- Join All-Star Committee Discord server

The job is not very time consuming, only a few surveys to complete at the end of each season.

Pay + benefits:
- $3,000,000.00 REAL SHL DOLLARS to spend on base packs.
- Full pension + benefits, will match dollar for dollar RRSP contributions
- 6 weeks paid vacation in-between committee voting sessions
- Stock options? 
- Fully stocked pantry + massage chairs in the break room
*only the pay is offered to committee members

Applications:
To apply or if you have any questions, DM me (@Eggcracker) or reach out on Discord (eggracker.). A few things that might be helpful in helping me make the decision:

- Do you currently hold or have you ever held a job on the site? If so, what were/are they?
- Why do you want to join the All-Star Committee?
- What makes you a good candidate for this job?
- What do you think makes an All-Star player?
- How would you choose who gets your last vote between two players with almost identical stats? 

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

- Do you currently hold or have you ever held a job on the site? If so, what were/are they?

Yes
- SMJHL awards committee

Past
- Stingrays GM...it folded
- Calgary GM...I folded
- Appeals Committee...I made people fold to my decisions.
-Head Office at some point...league almost folded
- Updater...whole system will fold soon

- Why do you want to join the All-Star Committee?

Oh it is the simple things that come with this job, the title:

"The All Mighty and Loving Lord Spidey, ambassador of the people, judge of the damn, protector of the realm and the cause, Secret Lover of Seany, Gratuitous Member of Size and Girth, and Final Decision Maker on All Things Good and Just."

And if I get the job I expect that title to reflect in all media and presentation pieces going forward.

- What makes you a good candidate for this job?

Ok I am a terrible person at looking at the good that others have done through the season and make a decision on who should be an All Star...BUT, I am amazing at telling you why a player should not be an All Star and why they are actually terrible. Not to point names and name fingers but Jacques Hammer, oh wait use code, Hacques Jammer, nailed it, can't skate in a straight line and was born cross eyed. Clear not All Star capable. Also he is Eastern Canadian...eww.

- What do you think makes an All-Star player?

Clearly being Western Canadian to start.

Having a huge stick helps

A large bank account to buy votes.... to support the All Star Committee Trustees Fund to ensure we are able to keep a float during these tough times. You know Covid

- How would you choose who gets your last vote between two players with almost identical stats? 

See who fills out old uncle Spideys used banana hammock speedo the best. Is there really any other way?

Did I get the job!?

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride