Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Jay and I’m your co-PT director for the SMJHL!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S72 SMJHL Rookies (S73 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, July 30th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Hello I'm CloudRobot. I am in fact not an AI Robot. I play Mac Turner who is a physical player and sort of a mix between mat Martin and Zach Parise. (If you couldn't guess i'm an isles fan)

[Image: rGE8JTw.png]
Ty to Eni's Sig Shop
[Image: 2UUYSbn.png]
ty to ragnar

Hello everyone reading this I'm Lemorse7. I'm mainly a VHL, SBA members but wanted to try other sim league, and her I am! As you may have already seen my player is name Red Panda because they are the best animals on earth and you cant change my mind I also hate raccoons for no real reasons I just hate them.

Henlo, I am a big zorker fan. Back in Sacramento, I run the Newfoundland Zerks fan club. I love them and will give my all for the team. Go Zorks

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Hey everyone! I am YouButWorse. It's just my fancy way of saying, no matter what you can do, i can do it worse than you! I play Gavin Harrison, a shutdown defenseman drafted to the Detroit Falcons. I have played Forum based games before such as SimRTK back in the day and some DnD.

[Image: Gavin_Harrison.png][Image: harisson.png]

Yo, I'm Mayuu.
I'm a Swedish dude that's into hockey, motorsports and video games. Mostly follow the Swedish hockey league and not much about NHL. Usually just check the goals from former players.

I'm here to tear the JS up.

RETIRED

I’m CptSquall,

Canadian Farmer and sailor by day. SHLer by night.
Been loving hockey since forever. Enjoy strategy games, board games, gardening, and a bit of cooking.

Time to finally make a Hall of Fame player eh?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Well I'm Puolivalmiste which most often gets shortened to Puoli around here. I'm a dad from Finland who flet that this could be something I could engage with during spare moments along the day. Plan to be casual user was gone pretty quickly.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I'm wumaduce, or wuma. I've been around the league for almost 6 years, and every player is going to be my last. Yet here I am, ready to party with you guys. Have a great season, and I hope to see all of you still active for the shl draft.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 12:19 PM by Takk806.)

Hey everyone!

My name's Takk I'm the agent of Xavier Beausoleil, a big FW playing for the Colorado Raptors. (Go Raptors! Raptors )

I'm coming from another (but very different) hockey sim game called Hockey Nation. Some GMs over there are vets in SHL and said nothing but good things about this community. They were right! :D

I'm also an avid gamer on my free time so feel free to come talk to me about your fav games when you have the time.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Xavier Beausoleil
Raptors
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

I'm Guy Incognito. I'm an all-around defender who is ready to become the best player in the SHL. I've been here for a LONG time, but still going. I have no plans to slow down now.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I'm Giant. Father of three from the PNW. Been a hockey fan since I was born, and grew up watching the Wings teams in the late 90's and early 2000's win everything. Came back three years ago to discover that we suck but are getting better.

Hi there I'm Sauce! In little league I used to wear the number 1, and my first name started with an A. My coaches and teammates would call me A1 Steaksauce, and eventually it shortened down to just Sauce. I actually hated it for a while, which encouraged my brother and cousins to call me it to bug me. I eventually just accepted it and started using it as my Username for stuff. My whole family calls me Sauce now lol.

Hi, I'm Schwartzy a french canadian watching the habs loose every year since I'm born. I played hockey almost all my life. I recently discovered the league and decide to give it a try. I used to play in sim leagues like 12-13 years ago. It was a lot different but I have good memories of those times. Beside that, I'm into music, politic, history, videogames (I really enjoy RP).

[Image: fki5.png]

Howdy! I'm Tony, and my player's name is Ryland Murphy!
Like Giant, my favorite team has always been the Red Wings. Outside of fake sports, I enjoy building legos. My favorite sets consist of a ship in a bottle, and the iconic Disney Steamboat Willie.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]