Create Account

S72 mPT #0: Looking Back to Go Forward

I think the things I've learned in the rebuild process is finding the little victories as the actual victories right now are few and far in-between.

[Image: Wally.png]

Best moment from last season was winning the cup obviously. Heavy underdogs doing our underdog thing. I tell you what, winning cups never gets old. I’d like some more please. Stampede

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

Well, I have a god number of them from debuting for Buffalo to winning the champions cup with everything in between being honestly amazing. So either of those I mentioned originally.

[31 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

One of my favorite moments from last season was a game against one of my buddies Austin Morley. I had a fantastic game and I scored one of the goals in that win.

my favorite moment from last season was after we lost the cup and we kind of just came together as a team, picked each other up, and kept on going. the past year has been pretty hard for me, and the crew in winnipeg has meant a lot during all of that, and I think it's the way people take care of each other during the hard times that really prove you're really part of something cool.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Watching the Blizzard turn the corner and break into the Western Conference finals was a huge moment for the team, and wrapping it up with a 3rd team and All-Star selection (but still no McBride nom?) was the icing on the cake.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2023, 10:37 AM by Lazyeye.)

My favorite moment was setting the all time shot blocking record for the smjhl. It was a long and bruised 4 years but it was worth it. Now time to do in the shl

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

My favorite moment last season was getting into my first fight. Dusty was built to pummel people and so far he hasn't really had any opportunities. Here's hoping this season we can kick it up a notch and beat some asses.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

My favorite moment from last season was having my player block 8 shots in one game. Talk about being bruised after a game, all worth it for the team though!

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

One of my favorite moments from last season would have to be scouting and finding some really great people in the draft class. I was so excited to add them to the team.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

My favourite moment from last season was getting traded to Baltimore. It was a very exciting and different experience for me. I thought I would be a career Dragon. But it was fun to try new things.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

My favourite moment of last season was watching the Pacific Division. Other than Edmonton, none of us were good, so it was entertaining to never know what was going to happen in any given game.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

My favorite moment was Alexander Minaj's first game in the big leagues! It has been a fun time watching him grow as a player into a key cog for the future dynasty in Minnesota.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

I'd say it was the win over Atlanta in the playoffs that was the most memerable moment of last season. Atlanta has been so strong for so long it was amazing to get passed them.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Code:
Your task: Tell me your favorite moment from last season!

My favourite moment from last season was that Kawashima completely shat the bed last season and regressed 35 points from 90 to 55, just love that, thanks regression.

[28 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart